The Wilderness Lodge is our favorite Disney resort. The resort is beautiful and the resort staff is welcoming. We love having the boat transportation to the Magic Kingdom in addition to bus service. Our kids like to rent the boats and we usually take a bike ride to Ft. Wilderness. This year we used the games set up in the villas lobby as a nice quiet family time at the end of a busy day. The two bedroom villa is huge and our kids are spoiled now after having all that room.
We are DVC owners and this resort is always our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Boulder Ridge Villas At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Orlando, Florida