To begin - this is for the Villas which is part of the Vacation Club. This resort shares the same services and amenities as the Beach Club Hotel. The Villa building sits right behind the main Hotel. Best way to describe - this is the warm fuzzy blanket you don't want to replace. We try new places each time we visit but it would be hard not go back to this one. There was something very calming and relaxing about this resort. There is only one villa building and it is five stories with elevators on either end so it is not a huge everlasting hallway to get to your room. I've read other reviews that this place is looking a little tired but I instead thought it felt well aged giving a cozy and calming feeling. Yes, a little dated but in a good way. And that is what I liked about it. Just a welcome home feeling. No glitz. No 3rd half bath. The old fashion layout with good old fashion charm! It also offered he best housekeeping service out of any of the properties we have visited and again I think this was because of the small size of the Villa property. Everything in our unit worked well. It was the most comfortable mattress on DVC property. We stayed in a large two bedroom (the second bedroom was huge) on the fifth floor that overlooked the quiet pool. Added bonus--Where else can you walk to see the Epcot evening fireworks then return home for a glass of wine to view the Magic Kingdom fireworks on your balcony while seeing the kids happily swimming below? Magical!!
Without a doubt the location and the pool are the reasons why you give this property a try especially if travelling with older children. And as other reviews already state - that part is Excellent! There is plenty to do within safe walking distance to keep everyone busy even when not in the parks. Great restaurants just outside your door. ...However don't be surprised if you leave wishing this was your home resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas Orlando, Florida