I was disappointed with our first stay at Disney's Beach Club Villas. We have stayed at most DVC properties and found this one old and a bit run down. We stayed in a 1 Bedroom and the pipes were so loud. We could hear showers running through the pipes and it was generally loud.
The pool was great as was the location for Epcot and Hollywood studios.
Also I found the staff were not as friendly as other locations. When we checked in at 3:45pm I was disappointed our room was not ready. The staff member said it should be ready at 4:00 but could not guarantee it. I asked when is the guaranteed time to check in and she said they don't have such a time. I was surprised at that answer. In the end it was ready around 4:30. Other properties we have been given a room much earlier than 4:00pm.
Will likely not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas Orlando, Florida