“Disney's Beach Club Villas are fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Ranked #102 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Liverpool, New York
“Disney's Beach Club Villas are fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2009

My husband and two daughters, ages 11 and 13 stayed at the Beach Club Villas in June. We had a 1 bedroom Villa which was spotless, overlooked a quiet pool, with an incredible bed in the master bedroom. The convenience of a villa with full kitchen, two bathrooms and a washer dryer is definitely welcomed in Florida summers. You just can't go wrong staying here. The entire resort is upscale and beautifully landscaped and decorated. I did the online check in and was greeted at the door of the resort by name when I got out of my car and they took me to the front desk and I was on my way in about 6 or 7 minutes. (I am sure the guard at the gate radioed to the front door--but it was cool anyways.) My room wasn't ready yet, but they gave me my entire packet and keys and they text messaged me when it was ready. I left after checkin to go to the resort and got my message very quickly and didn't miss a beat at the parks. All I had to do was go to my room when I was ready. On top of the great atmosphere and room, the waterpark area is incredible. Sandy bottom pool, super fast slide for all sizes..more adults were on it than kids, lazy river that is really deep in parts(great for adults to dangle their legs), grill, ice cream parlor, little kids area, winding pools and a whirlpool area. My family didn't even want to go to the parks, we spent entire days just lounging around in the pool area and even nights. If you have little kids they have pool games in the afternoon, etc. At night you can watch on the gigantic screen at the beach a disney movie overlooking the lake. They move out the lounges and beach chairs for people to sit in. They had a campfire, smores, etc. We skip that stuff because it is more for the first timer or with young kids. Another perk, you can walk the entire boardwark area with restaurants and shops, then hop a boat to either Epcot or Disney Studios. You can do a very short walk to Epcot and we chose that after a large dinner some nights.

I can't say enough about this resort...definitely 5 star and it is extremely worth it because you won't want to leave. They even have a deli area in the mercantile that is open late at night for you to get sandwiches, salads, etc. if you are still hungry. Loved it.

2 Thank VacationBunni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Auburn, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

Absolutely loved it here. Stayed a week and wished we could have stayed more. Location is fantastic, the best location of any disney property. Next door to Epcot. Close to HS. and an easy walk around the boardwalk to more restaurants and shops. Most of the best Disney restaurants are at Epcot so the location is great to finish the day with dinner in Epcot and walk back to room. The pool is great, sand bottom and perfect for children of all ages.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
Waxhaw nc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2009

The stay at the villas was great. The only problem would be the walk from the main pool to the villas. At night time when it is dark, I would not want my kids walking to the pool. And I also think the main building and the villas should be connected. Rooms are a bit outdated, but not to bad. best resort I have stayed at so far.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Mphbaseball13
Northern California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2009

Great place. This is our 2nd visit at this particular resort. This is a timeshare place so normal daily housekeeping is not included unless you rented the place on a nightly basis from Disney. If you rented from an owner then, you will not receive daily housekeeping. Our room was clean. They did have the new foldout couches that had a much more comfortable mattress. There is some wear and tear in the unit. The place definitely could use some deep cleaning like grout cleaning, new cooktop, etc.. The washer/dryer combo was very large. It held a lot of clothes (almost as big as a regular one at home). We were in room 371 and had a view of Spaceship Earth and we could see the fireworks from our room. However, I wouldn't worry about views at this place as they aren't special if you aren't going to be in the room when the fireworks go off. Don't get me wrong all the view are pleasant. I find the location unbeatable. You are walking distance to Epcot and a boat ride away to Disney's Hollywood Studios. You also have a ton of eating options with Epcot and the Broadwalk. The pool is great for kids too. I found the water a bit warm. We checked in around 1 pm and our room was ready. We checked in ONLINE and just walked up to the desk to get our keys for room. Friendly service with all the staff. The bus service was great for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. However, if you are going to Downtown Disney or the waterparks make sure you plan for an extra 15 minutes (extra stops are made). Another tip about the weather during the summer, it rains daily. If you aren't from the East Coast this might seem a little weird at first but it rains and it is very humid. Our last 2 trips were during Thanksgiving week and Christmas week and I felt the crowds were much more manageable.

1 Thank Disneyfreak67
Plainfield,Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2009

Our famliy stayed in a two bedroom villa. From the minute we pulled into the parking lot until the minute we pulled away the stay was excellent. The room/s were HUGE, with teenagers this was a plus. Everyone had privacy. Having a washing machine and dryer in the unit was a huge plus. There also is a full kitchen. The pool was fantastic. The restaurants were convenient. The refillable mugs were a great value.There wasn't anything I didn't like about this place. Disney does it right.

1 Thank Maryln8
INDIANA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2009

My family and I stayed in the 2 bedroom villas,which was wonderful to have all the amenities a house would, since we had a baby with us. Service was great,the location was great ,walking distance from epcot and mgm, also the movie they have on the beach in front of the resort was also wonderful, and the pool was great. Very relaxing and also walking distance to some restraunts, the only thing that could have been better is the cleanliness of the rooms, but overall wonderful experience! I would recommend this resort! and I would love to stay in this resort next time I come.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
Caribbean
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

WE had an awesome time, the place is beautiful. Cape May was awesome both for character breakfast and Mussells and clams dinner!!
Location is great next to Epcot.

Kids enjoyed the pool and especially the slide a lot and the beautiful ducks that swam next to them!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family