My husband and two daughters, ages 11 and 13 stayed at the Beach Club Villas in June. We had a 1 bedroom Villa which was spotless, overlooked a quiet pool, with an incredible bed in the master bedroom. The convenience of a villa with full kitchen, two bathrooms and a washer dryer is definitely welcomed in Florida summers. You just can't go wrong staying here. The entire resort is upscale and beautifully landscaped and decorated. I did the online check in and was greeted at the door of the resort by name when I got out of my car and they took me to the front desk and I was on my way in about 6 or 7 minutes. (I am sure the guard at the gate radioed to the front door--but it was cool anyways.) My room wasn't ready yet, but they gave me my entire packet and keys and they text messaged me when it was ready. I left after checkin to go to the resort and got my message very quickly and didn't miss a beat at the parks. All I had to do was go to my room when I was ready. On top of the great atmosphere and room, the waterpark area is incredible. Sandy bottom pool, super fast slide for all sizes..more adults were on it than kids, lazy river that is really deep in parts(great for adults to dangle their legs), grill, ice cream parlor, little kids area, winding pools and a whirlpool area. My family didn't even want to go to the parks, we spent entire days just lounging around in the pool area and even nights. If you have little kids they have pool games in the afternoon, etc. At night you can watch on the gigantic screen at the beach a disney movie overlooking the lake. They move out the lounges and beach chairs for people to sit in. They had a campfire, smores, etc. We skip that stuff because it is more for the first timer or with young kids. Another perk, you can walk the entire boardwark area with restaurants and shops, then hop a boat to either Epcot or Disney Studios. You can do a very short walk to Epcot and we chose that after a large dinner some nights.
I can't say enough about this resort...definitely 5 star and it is extremely worth it because you won't want to leave. They even have a deli area in the mercantile that is open late at night for you to get sandwiches, salads, etc. if you are still hungry. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Resort Orlando, Florida