Disney's Beach Club is simply an amazing hotel! I can't think of any other Disney Resort with as much class and character as this on. My family and I returned last night from a 5 night, 6 day stay at the resort. Previously, we have stayed at many Disney Hotels such as Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, All-Star Sports and Port Orleans. Although all Disney Resorts are very nice and clean...In my opinion, none measure up to The Beach Club.
The pool itself is a mini waterpark...it never seems to end. The sand on the bottom, the three hottubs, the whirl pool, the slide and the waterfalls make it amazing. Because it is so large, even when the pool is crowded there is still plenty of room for everyone in it. If you decided to stay here, make sure you use the slide. My family loved it! It's a great vantage point to look at the Boardwalk at night!
Our room wasn't large but it was always clean and comfortable! The beds are absolutly the best. After a 10 hour day at the parks all you want is a nice bed to sleep in and this is sure to please you. We had a great garden view and we even able to see the Illuminations show from EPCOT at night. We were very satisfied with the comfortable rooom we had here.
One of the definite perks of the Beach Club is its proximity to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. It's only a short 3 minute walk to EPCOT and a 7 min. boat ride to HS. While staying here make sure you have ice cream at Beaches and Cream, use the pool a couple times, have a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe, Check out the Solarium, and salute "Art" who is the famous greeter in the lobby. He is very friendly and kind to all guests! Ask him for a picture!
Next time I vacation at Disney...I will definitely stay at The Beach Club!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas Orlando, Florida