“Don't Look Anywhere Else!”

Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
Ranked #11 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We booked this property for our family this past weekend, for a trip to Universal in honor of my granddaughters 8th birthday. Never having heard of this chain we read the reviews and took a chance. Asked for an early check in and had no problem. From the minute I checked in Derick at the front desk made me feel we hd struck gold. He could not have been nicer or more helpful. The suite was spotless and very nicely decorated. Pool and excercise room were great. Breakfast was outstanding. Never had the staff keep coming around to check if you needed anythign else.
The GM Mr. Allen was walking around making sure everyone was pleased.
I was the only one of our party to be back for the 5:30 to 7:00 P.M. hapyy hour. Free drinks and food. Again great staff.
Don't overlook free shuttle to park!
We will be spreading the word betwwen our friends since this was by far the best deal in the area. I will be back to Drury every time I will be in Orlando.
Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sheri S
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Orlando

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stayed here 4 nights with our 3 y/o and we loved it. The location is excellent, free in-room wi-fi, rooms are very clean, and the staff is friendly.

There is a free shuttle to near-by theme parks (Universal Studios and Sea World).

I would repeat this hotel. Recommended!

3  Thank TheOrtizMarreros
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Orlando and stood in the Drury Inn for about a week. Beautiful hotel, quiet, clean and everyone was a delight and very nice. Whatever I needed or asked for the staff was always willing to help. FREE popcorn (1 of my favorite types of junk food) fresh everyday, FREE breakfast is good however they give you a small choice but its just enough to start your day, FREE drinks between 5-7. Wet n wild by foot is about 30-45 minutes away from the hotel, and there are alot of restaurants nearby, try a nearby sandwich shop called Jimmy or Johns GREAT sandwich. Made me feel relax and at ease, WOULD DEFINITELY COME BACK .

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drkphoenix21
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Great, very clean hotel close to the main Orlando parks.
Friendly staff.
Breakfast,snack,drinks,parking,wifi are in the room price included.
Free shuttle provided to Universal etc.
The location is not resort type,from our room we could see the busy highway although no noise.
It was just perfect for a long weekend.
Next time in Orlando we would stay there again.

1  Thank Bog4
Reviewed 8 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days before we left for our cruise from Port Canaveral and it was absolutely fantastic! We were thrilled at the size of our room and the layout was very nice. We could see the Disney fireworks from our window every night too.

The food was a pleasant surprise as well. We didn't have to pay for any meals for our entire stay here. Not only do they have an extensive selection for breakfast, including eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, hot and cold cereals, waffles, muffins, potatoes, donuts, juices, milk, and soda, but they also had a very good selection at the 5:30 kickback every evening. The three free alcoholic drinks were already a great free addition but they also had hotdogs, nachos, chips, salad, mac & cheese, chicken strips and more. And the entire staff was very attentive every evening, stopping by all the tables to make sure everyone was ok and even collecting dirty dishes!

I also liked that at the end of our stay, they slipped our bill underneath our door so that we saw everything we were being charged for (which had nothing extra besides our room charges and taxes). I booked online and saved so much money, that my husband and I actually added a weekend onto our already 2 week honeymoon! I saved alot of money by booking through their website too and using the promotional code they provided. We definitely WILL stay here the next time we are in Orlando and I recommend it to any family or couple.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danyale R
Reviewed 4 October 2012 via mobile

My family of 4 (husband, 2 girls 8 & 9 yrs) just spent 4 days at this new hotel.
We have enjoyed staying on WDW property our last 3 Disney trips, but planned this trip last minute. After researching many off-site hotels, trip advisor led me to Drury Inn & Suites.
All of the reviews were right on....great smiling staff, very clean rooms & pool.
On the evening of our check in we were greeted with a huge warm smile from Peter, who also invited us to free adult beverages & virgin daiquiris for the kids. This was a special offered each evening from 5-7, along with a small meal (hotdogs, nachos, baked potatoe, mac n cheese).
Robert Allen greeted us each morning full of excitement and eager to hear about our plans for the day. The girls looked forward to seeing him each morning.
The staff at this hotel definitely know about the "Disney Way" of doing things.
I would without any hesitation recommend this hotel to anyone!

5  Thank LKN05
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My family and I came down to Orlando (from Ky.) for a few days of fall break to visit Disney and the local attractions. We typically stay on or near Disney properties, but decided to take advantage of the Drury value we were seeing in the tripadvisor reviews- and stay near Universal. What a great decision!The value in this hotel is ridiculous and I can't imagine that prices will stay this low for long. This hotel is new and well designed. There is free breakfast, free evening appetizers (tonight we had baked potatoes, salad, loaded nachoes, hot dogs, sodas) and there is also a manager's reception included at the bar. The staff at this hotel is very pleasant. The pool is an indoor/outdoor pool and my kid's loved it.

The only critique I could possibly add (and it's not a problem for me) is that is in a busy location beside I-4 and Sand Lake. We always bring a sound machine on road trips to drown out any and all unwanted sounds during the night, so the nearby traffic is not much of an issue for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family