Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
US$261
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$258
US$212
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$261
US$521
US$356
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$257
HotelsClick
2,330 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here for one night after a day at Sea World. It was a rainy day and Sea World was cut short but my kids still had fun in the indoor/outdoor pool. We enjoyed the free pop and popcorn. The staff was very friendly and our room was spotless. We will visit this hotel again!

1  Thank Kelly L
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here 4 nights and actually checked out today. The staff was very nice and helpful in everything they did. We ate breakfast and dinner which was good. There were many groups there and you never ran out of anything. Need more hotels like this. You can't beat the price for all the amentities you get. Will definitely stay again next time in Orlando!

1  Thank momoftwo258
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Our stay at the Drury Inn was for 8 nights so I feel really comfortable about leaving a pretty fair review. This is a newer hotel and it really shows compared to many hotels that my family have frequented over the last 10 years near the International Drive area. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to Universal and I-4. We could make it from the hotel, get parked, and be standing at the gates at Disney in less than 15 minutes. All the staff are just top notch and they are very service oriented. Before heading out for the day we ate breakfast their every morning and even after 8 days of the food it never got old. There is such a large selection and we can't speak enough about how gracious the wait staff was for my 3 little kids. In all my business and vacation travels over the last 15 years I have never met someone as special as Vicky. She is a huge asset to the Drury family and we promised her we would be back next year as she bid us farewell this morning. Overall the value is absolutely amazing, the place is extremely clean, and not a single complaint. We will defiantly be back, just not soon enough!

5  Thank JDWilliamson-CP
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I decided to try this hotel after reading all the great reviews from trip advisor. I was so glad. The evening kickback, 5:30 to 7:00 each night, was the highlight. I thought it was only snacks, but there were 4 entrees to pick from each night along with side dishes and drinks. The staff was friendly and well dressed. Breakfast was very good as well with lots of choices. There is an indoor-outdoor pool that connect to each other and a large hot tub. Everything in the hotel looks brand new. I think it was recently remodeled. This is the only hotel I will ever stay at again while visiting Orlando. This hotel is about 20 minutes from Disney.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank amystang
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed at Drury Inn Orlando from June 30 thru July 3rd. This hotel gets great reviews and I can tell you that they are well-earned. The hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. First of all, the location being at Sand Lake and I-4 near Intl Blvd cannot be beat and provides quick access to anywhere you would need to get to in Orlando. The hotel itself is immaculate and the staff manages to keep it that way even at busier moments. The front desk staff of Lindsay, Mariela, and Brice were super nice and very helpful and attentive to our needs. Trust me, you will enjoy the breakfast and kickback meals as they are a great added value to the stay. Jamil and Vicki in the dining area sure we had everything we needed. Rooms are modern and huge (especially the suites) and in brand-new condition. The indoor/outdoor pool was excellent and valuable as we had quite a bit of rain during our stay. Overall, this is the best hotel experience that we have enjoyed in Orlando and we have decided to make this place our base camp when visiting the area from now on.

3  Thank RodKitchens