Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
US$222
US$152
US$129
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$213
US$177
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$516
Hotels.com
2,331 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great hotel for the value. Good, free food, drinks (including a full bar and soda!) and popcorn. Nice food, clean and new room. I would encourage the hotel to use less disposible silverwear, cups and plates. Unnecessary waste. Otherwise, great stay and good staff

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank teo823
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had pretty high expectations based on the ranking of this hotel. The staff was great and overall it was a good value for the money but I won't go out of my way to stay there again. Yes they had hot breakfast -- but during the week it didn't have many choices and it was the same every day except Saturday.The food offered in the evening was OK -- but again, I saw the same things night after night. I really don't understand why the only "butter" provided was some kind of yellow grease that sat in clumps and wouldn't melt on waffles or baked potatoes. If you like to drink, they do have a bar with complementary drinks in the evening but I would have gladly given up my drinks for some real butter. The biggest disappointment was the roach that had taken up residence under my microwave. I know this is Florida and the bugs rule but next time I'll stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank 899naw
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for choosing Drury Hotels. First let me apologize for you not having an exceptional stay. I'm pleased you experienced our great staff and felt the hotel was a good value. I'm sorry that we did not have real butter for you and that our FREE breakfast did not have as much variety that you desired. As for the insect, please accept my sincere apology, this review is the first time I have been made aware of this. We take extra care in maintaining our rooms and work closely with a pest control company to prevent this type of issue. If ever during a stay at a Drury Hotel you have questions or concerns, please let us know right away so we can work to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Robert Allen

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My family and i chose this hotel based on the reviews we had seen on Trip Advisor. I have to say we were NOT disappointed! We're frequent travelers, and stay at hotels at least twice a year, so we more or less know what the big hotel chains have to offer. Drury really took us by surprise with how much better it was than we had expected, esp. when it came to the size of the room (we stayed in a suite) and the amenities they offer.

Pros: hot breakfast (they don't skimp - eggs, sausage, biscuits, oatmeal, cereal, potatoes, waffles, etc.);
a great light fare in the evening (pasta and meatballs and hot dogs, with chips, etc. one day, and chicken fingers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, etc.).
The three drinks for adults is great. They have a limited assortment of beers, wine and cocktails, but it's free!
They also have the free popcorn and soda for most of the afternoon and evening, which our kids loved.
The hospitality was wonderful, from both reception desk staff to the managers and the food staff. Everyone was very helpful and pleasant.
The facilities are almost new and very clean.

All of this for the price that you would pay at a hotel where the amenities would only be coffee in your room, is just amazing.
The hotel is a partner with Universal and Sea World, so they sell tickets for those parks in the lobby and offer a free shuttle to both parks. Another great perk!

Cons: None!

I highly, highly recommend Drury, and only hope that their amenities and service remains the same and hopefully they will expand to other states and areas. I will def. be staying with them again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Marina C
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is our first visit to Orlando with our 11 yr old and 12 yr old. We stayed from 6th to 13th Nov and did a 4 day park to park to Universal. The hotel, staff, ambience, meal, parking, amenities and location were absolutely excellent. We see how hard the staff work and it was really busy with weddings and MICE events happening at the same time. what was amazing to me was that, they were always cool, professional, friendly and warmth. How do they do that? My family and I had a wonderful wonderful stay. As the others have shared, the hot breakfast, evening kickback meals were perfect for us and the kids. The kids were always taking a trip to the machines for their drinks and hot chocolate! Overall, a wonderful stay! Will recommend to anyone to stay at Drury Inn Orlando. A sincere thanks to Robert, Verde and the kitchen lady (sorry I didn't get her name) and rest of the team!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and it was quiet. The laundry is on the 7th Floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wasan W
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel by far outperforms any of its competition in the area of comperable price. For $99.00/night you get one of the nicest, cleanest rooms one can ask for, clean powerful shower and well appointed rooms. Free WiFi with no having to log on you just turn it on and go. You get a full happy hour with many choices and three free drinks nightly. You have a full breakfast in the am and their location is perfect for anything downtown. This is a top-notch hotel and will be my hotel of choice when in the Orlando area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business