“Definitely will return!”

Ranked #7 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Definitely will return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

First time with Drury but, because of great reviews read, we tried it. We were not disappointed.
Welcomed by very friendly staff, they were always cheerful (despite large number of people).
The evening snack was actually a meal with hotdogs, Mac & cheese, nachos (including meat, sour cream, cheese and salsa), chili, baked potatoes, soda fountain, juices, milk. My kids filled up and never needed to go out for a proper dinner :-). My husband and I each enjoyed 3 complimentary cocktails too!

The rooms were nicely updated, clean and comfortable. We slept well and didn't hear outside noises.

Easy to see why they were popular!

My sons also appreciated the fact they allow pets....they had their fill of puppy love from a very nice couple in the lobby :-)

Room Tip: Hard to go wrong here
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tiggerindy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I traveled to the Drury Inn and Suites with a group of high schoolers for our annual Spring trip. We were headed to Universal, therefore, I am glad our travel agent chose this hotel due to the close location. I was surprised at how decent the rooms were for the cost. My colleague and I ended up in an actual suite and it was very clean, roomy, and had comfortable beds. In addition, the hotel provided free alcoholic beverage tickets for the adults. We did not get to partake in this perk, but I thought it was a nice touch. The breakfast buffet was also a good fit for our high school group since it had many options. The internet connection was also fast and reliable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Nina B
Kent, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

There are some mixed reviews for this hotel but my experience was only positive. The hotel was in good order, the staff evry helpful and its in a convenient location for all the theme parks (has an affiliation with Unisversal so tickets can be purchased in the lobby and there are shuttle buses to the park). Breakfast was included and, while I understand comments that the egg, sausage, pancakes etc. are not the healthiest option, there is cereal and fruit! There are 'free' drinks (three per person per night) during the early evening along with a hot buffet (also free). This is not Michelin standard but then neither are the rates! Its just great value. I was particularly impressed that, for each of the three mornings we were at breakfast, the General Manager of the hotel helps clear the dishes from the tables and speaks to guests and asks if all is OK with their stay. Not something I have seen too often.
Would definetely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank AndyTraveller
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed staying 3 nights at the Drury Inn & Suites Orlando! The morning breakfast was wonderful and the afternoon kick back was nice after a long day at the parks. We felt the hotel was very clean, well maintained and staff was always on hand to answer questions always with a smile! I appreciate good customer service!!! Its hard to come by these days!
The rooms are very clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting great service, cleans rooms and fantastic perks!!! Kevin Karson and staff thank you for all of your hard work!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kimmy04
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had my grandkids here for three days in June 2014 and I really loved this property. It's a convenient location right off of I4. There are plenty of stock-up stores - Walmart, Whole Foods - nearby along with restaurants. There's a gas station on the same corner and a car wash across the street (helpful for getting all the sand and crackers out of my rental vehicle!).

They serve a comp breakfast everyday that includes eggs, toast, cereal, yogurt, sausage, waffles, bagels, potatoes, donuts, juice, coffee, etc. The "kick back", Drury's version of an evening reception had plenty for kids to eat - hot dogs, mac & cheese, chicken tenders, chips and salsa, pasta, meatballs, salad. Plus for adults there are comp drinks each nights. These are typical of Drury Inn but I saved at least $50 per meal eating at the hotel. The last night I finally got tired of the offering (it is pretty carb heavy) and had to go off property.

The staff is really nice, too. There was a manager at every breakfast and dinner who came around, said hello and talked to people about what they were doing, cleared the tables, and just generally made you feel welcome.

We had a one bedroom suite which had a pull out couch and 2 tvs perfect for three little boys. They thought it was a big deal to sleep on the sofa bed and grandmama had a room to herself for a little break from squabbling little boys!

There is an indoor/outdoor pool that the kids swam in every night. They loved this and even after we spent the day at a water park, they couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and swim in the pool.

Great stay. Highly recommend this property for family vacations!

Room Tip: I was in a suite and even though it costs $180 a night with taxes, I thought it was worth the price...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank KatWilliams58
Ft Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

A very well maintained property located conveniently close to Universal and International Drive in Orlando. Although rooms are showing some signs of tiredness, the rooms are clean and spacious. Best of all, the free drinks, breakfast and evening snacks makes this hotel different from others with a similar price range.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor room if all possible.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Normally I like Drury hotels... they're clean, reasonably priced and serve breakfast and an evening snack. However, this new hotel has the most rediculous airconditioning system... no fan... are you kidding me? It took six hours to cool my room down... can you imagine Orlando in summer? 100 plus degrees for two months or more during vacation seasn?

Room Tip: Lots of good eating options nearby... my favorite is Seasons 52... never had a bad meal...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business