Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
US$261
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$258
US$212
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
Travelocity
US$521
US$356
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$257
HotelsClick
2,330 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We just returned from a nine night stay at the Orlando Drury Inn. We were so impressed with how the management and staff genuinely ensured that our stay was pleasant. The perks were amazing; free breakfast, the 5:30 kickstart meal, free evening drinks, free wifi, free business center, and free fitness center. We purchased annual passes to Universal Orlando and will be returning several times, and will definitely stay here at the Orlando Drury Inn.

Room Tip: Fifth floor rooms adjacent to Turkey Lake road will have a view of the nightly fireworks from Sea World.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank William B
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here while going to Universal and Aquatica. LOVE the room, frig, pull out beds for the kids, free wife and very helpful staff. Our room was on the sixth floor, nice view of sunset. We have stayed here twice and really enjoyed it! I think everyone else had the same idea because the breakfast buffet was MOBBED. I would recommend going early, because the lines to make your own waffles stack up pretty quick. I would stay here again, but request they keep on top of the freshness of the room - we asked for some Febreze, due to my son's allergies, I think we watch that stuff pretty close. You cannot beat the location, across from Whole Foods and very close to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank FLmamaof2
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This was such a great hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable in our suite. The staff were nice and the breakfast was delicious. The pool stayed clean as well as our room. There was a super Wal-Mart around the corner and amusement parks were very close. I will book again next year.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Angelic H
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We we skeptical never having stayed at this property. We booked one night and were shocked at how far this hotel goes to make your stay wonderful. Free breakfast and dinner? Crazy! Free popcorn and sodas? Crazier! My daughter loved the pool which is half inside and half outside with a swim under. The staff even brought me some dish detergent to wash my baby bottles. Amazing staff and property for a great fair price. I will be back and will tell others don't have reservations about making reservations here ;)

Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Brandy M
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Recently, my wife and I took our granddaughters (who were visiting from Hong Kong) to Disney and we stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites. From the friendliness (thanks Ms. Vicky) to the cleanliness one word describes our experience....AWESOME! I mention Ms Vicky, (who in chef-in-charge) because she treated us like we were a part of her family and eating from her own kitchen. We'll definitely stay at the Drury Inn & Suites the next time we're in Orlando. P.S. Give Vicky a big raise...she has earned one!!!

Room Tip: Every room is clean and ultra quiet and the hotel is absolutely family-friendly.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family