Within the same week I stayed at the Ritz Carlton for business (2 nights) and later, the JW Marriott (1 night) for pleasure. I would choose the Ritz over JW Marriott based on the quality of the rooms, the beds, and the amenities. However, they are both very nice hotels and the grounds are immaculate. The restaurants vary in quality (and service speed), but in general I think the Ritz has better food / chefs. The spa is very nice as well (although pricey) - if you do the spa, be sure to build in extra time to enjoy the whirpool, saunce, steam room, relaxation areas (inside and outside), and snacks/drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida