The receptionist recognized that we were repeat customers and was able to upgrade our room. The room was lovely with an outstanding view of the water. He went out of his way to make us feel welcome and to explain many of the hotel's amenities. The fitness center and spa is shared with a J. W. Marriott which is next door. We used the fitness center twice. It was well equipped and had towels, water, etc. There is a great walking path along the water and the golf course. There is also a ropes course. We ate at three of the restaurants, Bleu, the golf restaurant, and the main restaurant as well as a banquet. All the food was outstanding. The best buy is at the golf restaurant which had huge salads. It is a short walk to the J. W. Marriott for its restaurants. There is also a Starbucks there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Marriott, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida