We come here every year and love it! We always get the club access for an extra fee. The club lounge serves food 5 times a day (used to be 8 a few years ago) and they are served like a tapas style, in small bite size portions, and is self serve. The staff will bring out champagne or mixed drinks if you like. The club also has their own concierge that will arrange transportation, tickets to parks, etc. etc. The view from the club is gorgeous.
the rooms have been recently updated and they have exchanged the more traditional look for more modern look. Their bathrooms are very spacious and gorgeous with all the woodwork.
Pool is also beautiful and poolside staff is very friendly and helpful. The kiddie play area with slide, fountains, etc is a lot of fun, though there is very little shade in that area.
We also appreciate the healthy kids' food options the hotel offers at poolside bar.
It is also very close to the airport. Taxi ride is about $40
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida