The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
US$266
US$105
US$90
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$526
US$449
US$505
US$415
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Orbitz.com
3,047 results
All reviewsvineyard grillhighball harvestjw marriott next doorlobby loungespa poolclub levelkids clublazy riverturn down servicebeautiful propertyluxury hotelpool stafffour seasonsfitness centerself parkupon checkgreat pool
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I get the opportunity to stay at the Ritz Orlando about 4-5 times a year and have been coming here for the past several years. Each time it seem like the hotel continues to exceed my expectations. The property, in my opinion, is one of the nicest in the Ritz family.

The pool is oversized and offers plenty of space for kids and adults alike to soak up the sun. The fitness center & spa is one of my favorite places to workout and of course, relax.

On this occasion, I was upgraded to the presidential suite and was amazed. I have traveled for the better part of two decades and this room rank in my top three, best, most exquisite rooms to which I have had the pleasure of stay in. See photos.

And lastly, the service of all the hotel staff are over the top.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

When staying at the Ritz, one expects excellence. This Ritz lives up to the expectation. The food was very good. The room was comfortable. Most importantly, the service was perfect. I really cannot say much because this Ritz Carlton does everything right. Perfection.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

This is really a true gem in Orlando, you feel like you are on an island and secluded in a way like nothing I've ever seen. The staff is impeccable and the amenities are unbelievable. I have stayed here on multiple occasions and will be back

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed at this Ritz-Carlton using the American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts program. All the package benefits were provided including early check-in and I was very pleased with the professional and courteous service that I received throughout my stay. The check-in staff, housekeeping, room service and the bar staff at Bleu were all attentive, friendly and service oriented - really none better. The room was nicely appointed with a large bathroom (separate shower & tub), high speed Wi-FI, and super comfortable bed. I would have preferred an empty fridge to the antiquated mini-bar and the overall room size and furnishings were not quite as good as I experienced at the Waldorf-Astoria at Bonnet Creek. If I had to note a complaint, the hike from self-parking to the Hotel entrance is via a brick walkway that's extremely hard on rolling luggage. Overall, an excellent experience and would stay if given the opportunity.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was here 3/2014 for business. The hotel and grounds were very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. However, the hotel isn't within walking distance of anything else - which means they can charge you whatever they want for food/drinks/services since you don't have any other options. $11.50 USD for a bag of gummy bears?! $4 for a can of pop?! Be aware of that extra cost if you choose to stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the golf course & kayak pond - they are quieter and more private than the ones facing the pool or the front of the hotel.
3  Thank Melissa H
jmcgavin, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit to the resort. We do take your comments and concerns seriously and strive to ensure we meet the needs and expectations of every guest. My team and I will review our pricing. I do appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continue to improve and enhance our experience. If you have a few moments I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly.
Warmest Regards,