This hotel was principally bilt for conventions and does a wonderful job at that. It is a large, high quality resort. Very little expense was spared for interior design, building materials and landscaping. The pools, spa and golf course were all first rate. The fact that it is situated in Orlando is a bonus. Our room very nice and private and was on the 14th floor overlooking the koi pond. I will attach a photo to this review. The higher your room the better. Because this is a resort property, one must be prepared to bring a lot of small bills to properly tip various staff members. For example, valet, bellmen unloading and bellman taking up, housekeeping, ice service, pool staff, spa attendents and staff, golf course shuttle drivers, golf course starter and staff, etc. Whew! That said, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida