The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
US$101
US$116
US$85
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hotels.com
US$287
US$227
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$98
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$521
US$356
Travelocity
3,030 results
All reviewsvineyard grillhighball harvestjw marriott next doorlobby loungespa poolclub levelkids clublazy riverturn down servicebeautiful propertyluxury hotelpool stafffour seasonsfitness centerself parkupon checkgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

First of all there is no self parking. There goes 20 bucks a day for valet.
In room the hotel has bathrobes to use. The one we had had someone's lipstick on it and a crusty yellow substance on the color.
Our booking was through American Express. The front desk on check in does it best to "beat" you out of the expected perks. The GM saw it our way, but I why should a guest have to battle for what you are entitled to in the first place?
The restaurants are way overpriced.
The hotel's location is far from the "action." This hotel is definitely family friendly.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank jeffeats
jmcgavin, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for your comments on your recent visit to the property. I am grateful for your comments and have shared your feedback with my team. Of course, I wish these events did not occur and can promise you I will work with my team to ensure these issues do not occur in the future. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly.
Warmest Regards,
Jon McGavin

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am a Starwood Platinum member but have never had the level of attention, service, competency at any of their hotels that we had here. I booked 3 rooms for 2 nights (had 8 in our family). From the front desk to the restaurants, to the housekeeping, the friendliness, helpful, knowledgable staff were the best I have experienced! The stay was phenomenal and I will go unquestionably return. I would not miss staying at this venue when in the Orlando area!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 1/2 half days and had an absolute blast! It was a couples rejuvenation trip for us. Room service, great food, the suite was gorgeous the bed comfy we took long walks it was a wonderful trip the staff is attentive the atmosphere great worth every penny

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We attended a conference in Orlando this month and rather than stay at one of the "suggested" mundane and tired conference hotels, we opted to stay across town at The Ritz Grande Lakes. Best decision ever, elegant hotel with impeccable service and a great lobby bar... everything was as you would expect from a Ritz Carlton with the added bonus of Norman Van Aken's very nice restaurant (Norman's) right in the hotel. Food and service there was top notch as well.

Room Tip: If you are a couple and value your sleep - request a room with two queen beds. The first night we had a king room but the bed was so bouncy that we kept waking each other up. We moved to a 2 queen room and slept like babies the rest of our stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a great hotel. The experience is incredible. Valet does an amazing job and I love that you text your ticket number in order to get your car brought up. The Front Desk staff (Gina, Niecce, Karina, Colleen) are the BEST. They gave us so much attention during our stay, I felt spoiled. Housekeeping team is also an A+. Luis out by the pool does an outstanding job when it comes to service. Overall the Hotel is the place to be. I will go back!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple