We stayed there for three nights during July 2014. The hotel is really great, rooms are huge and very relaxing. Decor is classic luxury but not heavy or overwhelming There is a wonderful lobby lounge area with a bar that also serves great snacks and drinks. There is a huge swimming pool with great temperature for day and night swimming. We also had dinner at Norman's with great food and service. I would say the service was excellent everywhere, we were always greeted with a smile and everyone went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable from the parking area to the Expedia local experts who booked our theme park tickets. Coming from Europe, it is not often we get such professional and good service in hotels ;-) There is absolutely nothing I can say about this hotel - it was a real pleasure to stay there and we are centainly going to stay there again on our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida