I am very surprised to read someone rated this a Motel 6. I think we may have been staying at different resorts? The Ritz-Carlton Orlando was one of the BEST hotels my husband and I have stayed in (and we have stayed in A LOT of Ritz Hotels - Singapore, Portugal, London, Berlin.) This Ritz did not disappoint. We took our three children with us this time (a first) and were astonished at everything the hotel had to offer in terms of activities, Ritz Kids programs, arts and crafts by the pool, Easter Egg hunts, Easter bunny deliveries to your room - you could even have the Easter bunny himself tuck your children into bed for you on two of the nights! As for the adults, it is as civilized and luxurious as any and all of the Ritz we have stayed at. The hotel was clean, the food was great, the staff were pleasant and the amenities were first class. My husband and I will most definately be going again - with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida