I wanted to take my mom away for her 75th birthday, and a "Spa weekend" was a perfect idea. We live in Orlando, and I could not leave town, so I thought I'd try the Ritz Carlton. It was a perfect vacation, while staying in town - I felt like I was a million miles away. The staff made us feel special from the moment we arrived. They were very good about recognizing my mother's birthday from the time we checked in, to the time at the spa, and we even had a small gift with a birthday card waiting in our room for us.
The room was lovely, we sat on our balcony drinking wine while viewing of the golf course & sea world. Sunday brunch in the "Vineyard" was excellent. As the Ritz is connected to the Marriott, we did a little "pub crawl" and had cocktails and appetizers in several spots between the 2 hotels. The spa is just fabulous.
I would definitely put this down as a winner for a special weekend or celebration. Very expensive, but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida