My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes in Orlando. This is a great place for the women to get pampered, the men play golf, and the kids have things to do as well. Not many hotels are kid friendly, but this hotel serves kids from food, games, entertainment and bedrooms. We vacation at the Ritz every year since they opened in 2004. I personally love the architecture, which consists of marble, arches and columns. This is my small vision of heaven. I go on vacations and stay in the hotel most of the time, so I have to be satisfied with the hotel 100% or I will never go return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida