Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

from US$179.99
from US$36.99
from US$48.29
48,430 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks dragon challenge
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Last park visit for us before we head home on the weekend, once again a fantastic park with a good flow. The Hulk coaster was fantastic, & the Harry Potter ride was Genius! We took the Train in from platform 9 3/4 in Universal which was a great way to start our day. Spiderman was also a great ride, however if you decide to go on Popeyes Raft Ride just be aware that your gonna get soaked..& I mean soaked! We all went on this & found it hilarious but some other people getting off didn't quite so. It took us 5 hours to dry off as it wasn't the suniest of days so do it on a hot one!! Finished the day off at Hard Rock cafe which was a nice end to our park trips, albeit that we all sat in our wet clothes!! , highly recommend for all.

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hi!

I am so glad you felt our park was fantastic! I'm so glad that you loved Incredible Hulk Coaster, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. Our water rides in Toon Lagoon will definitely get you completely soaked. I hope you had a chance to go on Jurassic Park River Adventure! It is a water ride as well, however you do not get as wet as you do on the other ones. I am so glad you had a great meal at Hard Rock Café! Thank you for your review, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We visited Islands of Adventure in early June 2018 and the timing was perfect. It was a hot day but not as hot as it could be. We had short wait times for most of the rides throughout the day. We did not purchase the express pass as we didn't want to spend extra money when the tickets were already pretty expensive so there were a couple of rides we did not get to do because of wait times. My advice is to get there early and get the popular rides done first. We waited about 15 minutes for Hulk because that was the second ride we did.....right after Spiderman! Had we planned it better we would have gone straight to Kong and then on to Harry Potter. Hogsmeade was crowded early but the afternoon was a better time to visit that area.

Hi Jamie!

I am so glad you were able to visit during a time that it wasn't too busy or hot! I agree, planning to get to the park earlier is a great way to get on the most popular rides first. I am so glad you had a chance to ride the Incredible Hulk Coaster! I hope you were able to go on Jurassic Park River Adventure. This is my favorite ride in the park! It is a great way to cool off on a hot day. Thank you for your review, and I hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We picked this park over the other and glad we did. Super fun. Kids loved this park.

Has plenty of Harry Potter rides and HP experience.

Jurassic Park land was awesome and had a great raft ride.

Marvel land was very fun. Characters come riding through the streets in motorcycles. They get out and take pictures with you. There are constantly characters walking around. It’s awesome.

We went on a Monday in June and didn’t buy fast passes and never waited longer then 15-20 min for a ride. The fast passes are a must at Disney not so here.

Hi!

I am so happy to hear you had lots of fun in our park. I'm glad you had a chance to explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I hope that means you got to try one of my favorite treats, Butterbeer! I am so happy to hear you loved the Jurassic Park Area and Marvel Superhero Island. I love meeting all of the Superheros so I'm glad you had a chance to as well! I'm glad you did not experience long wait times during your visit. Thank you for your review, and I hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this park and you have different attractions for all ages. I recommend for vacations days. The staff is great and helpful.

Hello there,

I'm so pleased to know that you loved your recent visit to Islands of Adventure. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. I'm glad that you had a number of great interactions with the Team Members throughout the part. During your next visit, I recommend that you take the time to enjoy some of our shows like the Triwizard Spirit Rally, it's my favorite show! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

-Amanda

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This park has few rides completed all rides in 6 hrs. liked only transformers & fast & furious rides, add more rides like in Disney Gentle & for family. Disney Pandora ride much better than all rides in this park. Add more 3d/4d shows & rides which can be seen by family. Make rides long not que.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your visit to Islands of Adventure. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed Transformers: The Ride - 3D and Fast & Furious: Supercharged. I appreciate the feedback that you had provided regarding the other attraction options throughout the park and I'm sorry to know that you were disappointed with the others available. I am also sorry to know that you experienced some attraction wait times during your visit. During your next trip, I recommend that you look into procuring the Express Pass as an option for your family. It would help you spend less time in the lines and more time enjoying the attractions. If you would like to share any additional feedback about your visit please feel free to contact Guest Services at (407) 224-4233, option 4 or GuestServices@universalorlando.com. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

-Amanda