Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£162.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £162.44
from £115.34
from £220.23
52,300 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Great rides, great food places.
Amazing time, if you don’t know which side to buy tickets for do this one!

2  Thank emily_8657
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Hello Emily,
Thanks for your review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had an amazing time at our park and that you enjoyed our food options and attractions. I hope you were able to try my personal favorite dining location, Mythos Restaurant. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Love Islands of Adventure. I wish there were maps to help with the direction of where everything is located. There's plenty of entertainment and shops to check out.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Kate2981

Hello Kate,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great time at Islands of Adventure. On your next visit, I recommend stopping by any of our Guest Services locations, they will be happy to provide you with a park map. I hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Cynthia from icee next to the cat in hat Ride, is a very kind employee.
Sehr really helped us an is into customer satisfaction.
Great personality.

Manuel from Germany

2  Thank manuel g

Hello Manuel,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that our Team Member was able to help make your experience a great one. I will be sure to pass along your kind words, so she can be recognized! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 August 2019

We loved Islands of Adventure, what a great park. We had three kids with us ages 8, 5 and 4. The Port of Entry is SO pretty and the entire park was very clean. The employees were all great, polite, fun and welcoming. They all seemed happy to be there which was really nice. Our favorite rides were Forbidden Journey, Flight of the Hippogriff and all of Seuss Land. Seuss Land was so cute and well done, we really enjoyed it. We got to meet a bunch of characters at Marvel Island and even Betty Boop in the comic book area! We had so much fun and are looking forward to our next visit!

2  Thank JDRCPMZ

Hello,
Thank you for your review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a fun time at our resort. I'm also glad that you were able to experience some of my favorite attractions, such as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

If you are 15 you will enjoy so much this place. For People in their 30s like me it doesn't worth the visit considering the price. Especially if you are not a great fan of harry potter, which is the main attraction. I have to say that the quality is really high, it's just about age and my experience.

2  Thank Occor

Hello,
Thank you for your review and for providing candid feedback regarding your experience. I have documented your feedback to share with our leadership teams. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please contact us by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com or by phone at (407) 224-4233, option 4. If contacting, please reference your TripAdvisor review. We hope to see you in our parks again in the future.