Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£162.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £162.44
from £115.34
from £220.23
from £264.79
52,299 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Well it is hard to say anything bad about this place as I go with my husband every year and stay at the Universal Sapphire Falls Resort.

2  Thank 3506annmarie
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Hello Annmarie,
Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you are able to visit us every year. I'm glad that you enjoying staying at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, as this is also one of my favorite Universal Orlando Hotels to stay at. I can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2019

My Wife, Daughter and I visited a few times over our holiday and loved it ... the attention to details and experiences are second to none .. !

2  Thank Grant H

Hello Grant,
Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you and your family had a great first visit to our park. I hope you were able to check out some of my favorite attractions, such as The Incredible Hulk Coaster and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Visited here between 9th and 21st August, just did the one day here and wow we got on so many rides while everyone was queuing for Hagrids, which at that point was delayed and we never bothered to queue the 3 hour wait time later that day.
We got on hulk within 5 minutes, amazing!
Spiderman 20 minutes
Jurassic River Adventure 15 minutes (we were ponchos on this one and sat at the back didn't get too wet)
Harry Potter Forbidden Journey 25 minutes (shortest queue ever experienced for this ride)
King Kong, literally walked straight onto the ride, unbelievable when a few years back we queued for about 2 hours.
Lots of other great rides to enjoy and plenty of food and beverage places to choose from.
A great day was had by all!

3  Thank clevels72

Hello,
Thanks for your review! It sounds like you had an amazing day at Islands of Adventure! It is good to hear that you also enjoy so many of my favorite attractions, such as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and Jurassic Park River Adventure. See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Great rides, great food places.
Amazing time, if you don’t know which side to buy tickets for do this one!

2  Thank emily_8657

Hello Emily,
Thanks for your review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had an amazing time at our park and that you enjoyed our food options and attractions. I hope you were able to try my personal favorite dining location, Mythos Restaurant. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Love Islands of Adventure. I wish there were maps to help with the direction of where everything is located. There's plenty of entertainment and shops to check out.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Kate2981

Hello Kate,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great time at Islands of Adventure. On your next visit, I recommend stopping by any of our Guest Services locations, they will be happy to provide you with a park map. I hope you can visit us again soon!