Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Ways to Experience Universal's Islands of Adventure
from US$195.69
More Info
51,650 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2019

Spent the day here as we heard how amazing the park is so we wanted to see it for ourselves !
The attractions are incredible and so well made ! Loads of food options but ridiculously expensive like everywhere... we had the worst 'kebab' ever and spent 40$ for it. This was a shame.
Another thing that let the park down for us was rude staff. I'd imagine that they're supposed to be there to make the experience as fun as possible for all of the guests but a lot of them had a moody face and weren't very kind at all. At this park there are multiple rides which require you to leave your bags in a locker, this is sooo badly organised that it caused so much frustration for everyone. The staff were rude to people who didn't understand how the lockers worked - you have to scan your park ticket which opens a locker and then re-open it later by re-scanning your park ticket. This isn't written anywhere so they have staff members to explain it that don't seem to have time for any guests in the park.

Luckily, the rides were amazing ! We had a great day and would love to go back there some day.

2  Thank lilaollie
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your review. While I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our attractions, I'm so sorry to hear about the experience you described with our Team Members and your disappointment with our food options. We train all of our Team Members to assist our Guests in a professional and courteous manner, and I apologize for any inconsistency. I have documented this to share with the proper leadership teams. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please contact us by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com or by phone at (407) 224-4233, option 4. If contacting, please reference your TripAdvisor review. We hope to see you in our parks again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Loved this park, so many excellent rides both rollercoasater, 3D etc - would highly recommend! Attention to detail and pre-shows great too!

2  Thank Alex55W

Hello Alex,
Thanks for your review! I'm thrilled to hear about how much you love the attractions at Islands of Adventure. I hope you were able to experience two of my personal favorites, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk Coaster. See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Great place to visit, really enjoyed it here as opposed to Disney. Yes it is expensive for food and drink etc but if you purchase refillable mug between a couple of people you will really save money.
I went two days second to last week of August and managed to do all the rides. Only one which had an extreme queue was new Hagrid one but it was worth the wait. All the other rides I queued no longer than 45 minutes for.

2  Thank dickiesballs
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Islands of Adventure so much. I agree that purchasing a Coca-Cola Freestyle Cup is a great way to keep hydrated throughout your day. Did you know that most of our quick service restaurants also provide free cups of water? I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Well it is hard to say anything bad about this place as I go with my husband every year and stay at the Universal Sapphire Falls Resort.

2  Thank 3506annmarie

Hello Annmarie,
Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you are able to visit us every year. I'm glad that you enjoying staying at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, as this is also one of my favorite Universal Orlando Hotels to stay at. I can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2019

My Wife, Daughter and I visited a few times over our holiday and loved it ... the attention to details and experiences are second to none .. !

2  Thank Grant H

Hello Grant,
Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you and your family had a great first visit to our park. I hope you were able to check out some of my favorite attractions, such as The Incredible Hulk Coaster and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. Come visit us again soon!