Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

Book in advance
from
£160.46
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £160.46
from £113.93
from £220.55
from £264.47
52,311 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2019

A great place for Adults and kids. We went early every day and the ques were only 20 mins for most rides. Can't wait to go again

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank plux2016
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so happy that you had a great experience during your visit. I hope you were able to experience my favorite attractions, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and Jurassic Park River Adventure. See you on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Great time - Harry Potter rules and tonight show ride - hagrid roller coaster was always closed for some reason

Date of experience: July 2019
3  Thank Terri R

Hello Terri,
Thank you for you review. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our attractions! I hope you were also able to try some of our treat options, such as a Butterbeer. See you on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

We went to Universal’s Island of Adventure on a Sunday afternoon and had the best time ever. We did not have fast passes but we still managed within 6hours to do a huge number of rides. We started off in Dr. Seuss land and went in an anti-clockwise direction. At no point did we queue more than 25-30mins for any ride. In fact most of the rides were no more than 10-15mins despite the park’s app saying queues of 30-40mins. Everybody had a great time including our 6year old who managed to do practically every ride with exception of Hulk and Harry Potter’s Escape from Azkaban. Instead she was happy to go and ride the Hippogriff and pit-stop for ice cream, whilst the older 2 went on and did these rides.

2  Thank 436Mimi

Hello,
Thank you for your review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience at our park and were able to experience so many attractions quickly. I hope you were able to ride my favorite attraction, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. See you again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Spent the day here as we heard how amazing the park is so we wanted to see it for ourselves !
The attractions are incredible and so well made ! Loads of food options but ridiculously expensive like everywhere... we had the worst 'kebab' ever and spent 40$ for it. This was a shame.
Another thing that let the park down for us was rude staff. I'd imagine that they're supposed to be there to make the experience as fun as possible for all of the guests but a lot of them had a moody face and weren't very kind at all. At this park there are multiple rides which require you to leave your bags in a locker, this is sooo badly organised that it caused so much frustration for everyone. The staff were rude to people who didn't understand how the lockers worked - you have to scan your park ticket which opens a locker and then re-open it later by re-scanning your park ticket. This isn't written anywhere so they have staff members to explain it that don't seem to have time for any guests in the park.

Luckily, the rides were amazing ! We had a great day and would love to go back there some day.

2  Thank lilaollie

Hello,
Thank you for your review. While I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our attractions, I'm so sorry to hear about the experience you described with our Team Members and your disappointment with our food options. We train all of our Team Members to assist our Guests in a professional and courteous manner, and I apologize for any inconsistency. I have documented this to share with the proper leadership teams. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please contact us by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com or by phone at (407) 224-4233, option 4. If contacting, please reference your TripAdvisor review. We hope to see you in our parks again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Loved this park, so many excellent rides both rollercoasater, 3D etc - would highly recommend! Attention to detail and pre-shows great too!

2  Thank Alex55W

Hello Alex,
Thanks for your review! I'm thrilled to hear about how much you love the attractions at Islands of Adventure. I hope you were able to experience two of my personal favorites, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk Coaster. See you again soon!