Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£162.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £162.44
from £115.34
from £220.23
from £264.79
52,299 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Kids loved kong which wasn’t open last time we visited and we also managed to get on the new Hargrid ride. Wait time was mostly 5 hours throughout or trip - it was good but if I wanted 5 hours I would have been very disappointed! Went for 8.30 to queue for opening and managed to ride it within 45 minutes. Walked very quickly to the back of the park with the crowds and it was worth it. It said it 1hour 35 mins estimated queue time but went much quicker. Kids loved the hulk ride too.

2  Thank Chunkygirl36
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you always have a good experience during your visits. The Incredible Hulk Coaster is also one of my favorite attractions, so I'm so glad that you and your family also liked it. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Went to Universal for Potter. Was not disappointed. Gringots and Diagan Alley are in this park. Just walking through, window shopping is almost worth the price of admission. Plan for the line @ Gringots and you’ll love it too. Express Pass is offered by all on-site hotels and is highly recommended!

2  Thank AllyG520

Hello Ally,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy our park. I agree that having Universal Express Passes is a great way to maximize the amount of time you spend in our parks. I hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2019

This park is totally different than Universal Studios but it doesn't lack the fun! The different "islands" and their attractions are like nothing I have ever experienced before. Also the Hogwart's Express is the perfect addition to link both of the theme parks.

2  Thank travelergirl96
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2019

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Islands of Adventure. I hope you were able to ride some of my favorite attractions, such as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and Jurassic Park River Adventure. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2019

A great place for Adults and kids. We went early every day and the ques were only 20 mins for most rides. Can't wait to go again

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank plux2016
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so happy that you had a great experience during your visit. I hope you were able to experience my favorite attractions, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and Jurassic Park River Adventure. See you on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Great time - Harry Potter rules and tonight show ride - hagrid roller coaster was always closed for some reason

Date of experience: July 2019
3  Thank Terri R

Hello Terri,
Thank you for you review. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our attractions! I hope you were also able to try some of our treat options, such as a Butterbeer. See you on your next visit!