Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£162.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £162.44
from £115.34
from £220.23
52,300 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2024

that was a amazing place. you should be careful about your travel agent, if they're not giving you enough support then you can carry a financial penalty for it.

Date of experience: August 2023
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Hi there.
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Universal Islands of Adventure. Aren't our attractions just amazing? I love the details throughout the queues. Make sure you check out The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man during your next visit, it is my favorite! I hope you will visit us again soon.
- Victoria

Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

We spent a very enjoyable day at Universal recently. We wanted to see both Studios and IOA so had purchased the 2 park and also Unlimited Fast-pass tickets beforehand. This was obviously very expensive but ensured we could make the most of the day as we wanted to get on all the big rides during our time there. We stayed at the Universal Dockside hotel which allowed us early entry to the parks. The new Hagrid ride is the most popular and is one of the few not covered by our Unlimited Fast-pass tickets, so we rope-dropped this first thing. I’d suggest most people have the same idea as even at 8am the line was at 30mins when we joined. In reality we probably spent 20 mins queuing before riding. The ride itself is great fun and should be a must-do for anyone who enjoys their thrill rides. It does have a single-rider line which we used later in the day and basically walked straight on. One thing I hadn’t realised regarding Universal is their locker system. All bags for the big rides must be placed inside a locker. There are smaller lockers that are free but the bigger lockers, for rucksacks, are $3 a time which I thought was a rip-off. I’d suggest carrying as little as possible with you or to split things into smaller bags that can be fit into a smaller lockers. The fastpass entry really helped us to get around quickly, the Velociraptor ride was the only one that we ended up waiting maybe 20mins for, but the regular line was up to 90mins at this time. They are ridiculously expensive but if you’ve only got a day then they are the only way to be sure to get on everything.

Date of experience: April 2024
2  Thank LottiesDad
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found our Universal Express Passes to be useful. We appreciate your feedback regarding our locker pricing, and I'll make sure it's passed along to the proper teams. I hope you worked up an appetite and got the chance to stop by one of my favorite dining locations, Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-Pendous! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

-Katie

Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. We visited multiple times on our recent visit to Orlando. It was extremely busy but we still managed to go on every ride that we wanted. Hagrid and Velocicoaster were the best rides ever! Perfect theming and so thrilling. We managed to get on Velocicoaster with a 60min wait first thing in the morning but ended up queuing 3.5 hours for Hagrid, but it was worth it! This park just keeps getting better and I can't wait to return!

Date of experience: March 2024
1  Thank JessW37

Hey there, Jess!

Thank you for the five-star review - we love to hear that you enjoyed our attractions. Next time, be sure to visit Universal Volcano Bay if you have not been yet for even more thrills! Can't wait to see you again!

- Emily

Reviewed 10 April 2024 via mobile

The rides were great, though some of the queues were unbearable. We booked the character dining, the staff in cafe 4 were not aware and told us to go to guest services, the person at front desk gave us two fast pass and reimbursed it as the supervisor did not offer any alternative and said we should not have booked it, even though it was booked 6 months in advance. I emailed guest services on other options, no answer, then got a survey on how was the dinner, I responded it did not take place. Still no response. Guest services are unresponsive

Date of experience: April 2024
2  Thank macire
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2024

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to experience the Marvel Character Dinner, as it is never our intention to disappoint or inconvenience our Guests. We always strive to train our Team Members to respond to Guest inquiries in a professional and timely manner, and I apologize if your experience did not reflect this. Please be assured that this feedback has been formally documented to be shared with the appropriate management teams. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to our Guest Services Team at (407) 22​4-4233 or GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com, mentioning this review. We look forward to speaking with you.

-Aviva

Reviewed 5 April 2024

We took our Harry Potter, rollercoaster loving daughter to Universal's Islands of Adventure for her 9th birthday. This park not only has the Harry Potter themed area, but also rides inspired by the works of Dr. Seuss to heart-pounding adventures with Marvel superheroes.

Harry Potter Area - this park transports visitors into the captivating realm of J.K. Rowling's beloved series. A favorite ride was Hagrid's roller coaster - this one has it all! Ups and downs (and a little vertical drop) and then goes backwards. We also loved "The Forbidden Journey". Walking through Diagon ally was also a highlight for us. One thing to note is that unless you have a ticket to Universal Studios, you cannot ride the Hogwarts Express.

Dr. Seuss Area - Due to my daughters age (9), and due to the fact that she enjoys faster rides, we didn't spend too much time here. More geared towards younger kids.

Marvel Area - We enjoyed both the Hulk and Spiderman rides.

Food was just okay at Universal. More of a grab and go kind of place.

Tickets were about $120 pp when we went. Parking was at an extra cost - $30 per day.

Excellent day out!

Date of experience: October 2023
2  Thank AnnaInCayman
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2024

Hi Anna!

We appreciate your review! Thanks for spending the day with us at Universal Islands of Adventure - it's great to hear you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and I suggest checking out Universal Studios Florida on your next time for even more fun coasters - like Revenge of the Mummy!

- Emily