Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£160.29
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £160.29
from £113.81
from £217.32
from £261.30
52,306 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2024

Everything seemed fine until a cast member Rouge from the Xmen ruined the experience. Shortly after, I asked to speak to the park manager to explaine the situation and was told NO. I was told by the entertainment manager and I quote "I do not care" and he will not be addressing anything. So I stood there in disbelief but I guess the non accountibily has reached Universal Island, FL. A simple sorry would have worked but they tryed to intimidate me with approximately employees standing around me. Perhaps this manager needs to work on his public relation skills as I would not want anyone else to experience this situation. I was not removed from the park or asked to leave because I did nothing wrong. My mistake was speaking with a inept manager.

Date of experience: May 2024
2  Thank Jeff C
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2024

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your review. We would like to learn more about your visit to see how we can assist and formally document your feedback to share with the proper leadership teams further. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233, or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. When contacting, please provide your review username. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 May 2024

Excellent park! Stayed mostly in Hogsmeade, because we were basically at Universal for the Harry Potter worlds.

My only complaint is that I wish that Flight of the Hippogriff was MyUniversal Photos enhanced (Forbidden Journey and Hagrid’s Motorbike were), so I can safely have my photo taken of my reaction on the ride. Planning another trip here in the future; hopefully, this issue can be dealt with.

Other than that, park was great!

Hi there!

We appreciate your review! I'll be sure to share your comments regarding My Universal Photos locations with the appropriate teams. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com and reference your review username. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and I suggest enjoying The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2024

I LOVE this place! The Hulk roller coaster has been one of my favorites for years! I’m a roller coaster fanatic. The new Jurassic World VelociCoaster is unbelievable!!! I had a three year old and a baby with me and there were many things for them to do and see as well. They have the cutest Dr. Seuss area for kids. If you are a Harry Potter fan this place is a must see. Unfortunately, Harry Potter and the forbidden journey ride was down during this visit which was super disappointing! This is my favorite of the two Universal parks.

2  Thank ALSNashville
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and I will be sure to share your comments regarding attraction downtimes with the appropriate teams. I highly recommend checking out one of my favorite attractions here at Universal Islands of Adventure, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, next time! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 23 April 2024 via mobile

The worst park in the world! Harry Potter attraction down, Harry Potter bike down, 2 hours waiting and blocked for nothing,. We decide to go to Jurassic Parc attraction, the Coaster OK but the River down, one hour waiting for nothing. After 5 hours one attraction!!!
I complain but the guest service gives us two fast tracks we have already bought!!!!
They don’t want to hear anything!!!
We are sad and very upset. Travelling from France for that experience!!!!never again!!!
Maintenance of this park should be very light!!!

1  Thank Connector94750
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2024

Hi there.
Thank you for your review. I am deeply sorry to hear of any disappointment you may have experienced regarding attraction wait times and downtimes. We have sophisticated attractions, which feature state-of-the-art, one-of-a-kind technology; this occasionally results in ride downtimes, which cannot always be diagnosed and repaired immediately. In those instances, we devote all of our resources to restoring affected attractions to operational status as soon as safely possible. Please be assured that your feedback has been formally documented and will be reviewed by the proper leadership teams. We would like to hear more from you. At your convenience, please contact our Guest Services Team at 407-224-4233, or GuestServices@universalorlando.com, and provide your username. Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider visiting us again.
- Victoria

Reviewed 22 April 2024

During our trip to Universal Orlando Resort in early February of this year, my girlfriend and I planned to visit Islands of Adventure on Friday the 2nd, which was when Jurassic Park River Adventure was meant to reopen following its standard refurbishment. Being a huge Universal fan, I have researched the best days to go, and monitored the reopening dates for each attraction with the information available online. However, just to be sure, once we arrived to the park the day prior, we went to City Walk to ask employees there if the attraction was going to reopen the next day. Unfortunately, no one could give us a straight answer, but said that it should be open per their schedule. Come the day of our visit, we entered the park and went through our day, entering via Marvel Superhero Island and moving from island to island as we experienced every attraction. However, come the time to go on Jurassic Park River Adventure, we notice that it is indeed closed. We were referred to the Customer Service kiosk at MSHI for more information, which is where we met Haley.

Our tickets were only valid for two days, and we hadn't purchased Park Hopper tickets either, meaning that we either had to ride it that day, or come back another time. It was my girlfriend's first time at the parks, and I knew that JP was an iconic must-see attraction, so I was pretty bummed that it was a very real possibility that we wouldn't be able to ride it, especially since Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges was also closed, another attraction that is near and dear to me. Explaining the situation and elaborating on the steps I had taken to try and ensure that our experience was optimized, she delegated the task to another person working at the stand, who hadn't understood our situation as well and simply offered to upgrade our ticket to Park Hopper for the standard additional fee. We unfortunately had to refuse due to the purchase being out of budget for us, and began walking back to Toon Lagoon, bummed out and disappointed. However, to our surprise, we had failed to notice Haley following us and motioning us to follow her, which we did, not sure what to expect. We had a lovely talk, and she reassured us that she was going to do her best to accommodate us, relating to our situation. She led us to the main Customer Service building situated at the entrance to Port of Entry, where she met with Kira and explained the situation to her. After a moment of waiting, they had asked us for our names and had given us a gift that made our entire trip: we each received two brand-new Park Hopper tickets each! I was left speechless; what was about to be a huge letdown ended up becoming my favorite visit to Universal Orlando Resort ever, and it's all thanks to the compassion, understanding and friendliness of those two wonderful team members. I was floored, I even offered to buy them something just to say thank you. Thanks to them, we were able to experience every attraction and show from both parks, with the exception of Popeye's and the Jurassic World VelociCoaster, which was shut down due to a major issue (from what I read online after the fact). Haley and Kira are outstanding members of the Universal team, and they deserve all the praise they can get.

Date of experience: February 2024
2  Thank Michael A
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

Hi Michael!

Thank you for your review! I am so thrilled to hear that Haley and Kira were able to assist you and turn your experience around with us. I know how important your vacation time is, and in times when our attractions experience downtimes, we devote all of our resources to restoring affected attractions to operational status as soon as safely possible. Our Team Members are truly amazing and I would be happy to send your kind words over to them and their management teams for proper recognition! I hope you were able to enjoy my favorite restaurant, Mythos Restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!

-Laura