Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

Book in advance
from
£160.46
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Universal Islands of Adventure
from £160.46
from £113.93
from £220.55
from £264.47
52,311 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides express pass universal studios spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2024

We visited Universal Orlando for the first time in 4 years. It became our favorite theme park when our children became teens. Perhaps it’s because we’re getting older, but this visit wasn’t as fun as the previous.

We paid $141 for our one-day one-park tickets. Dang that’s a lot for one day. It’s $26 a day to park your car. Lunch at Three Broomsticks was about $50. A small cup of pretzel bites was $7.99. A souvenir refillable drink cup was $15. Specialty caramel apples were $13.

We arrived at Islands of Adventure before it opened, so the lines for rides were short, especially since we came in early May before schools are out. Hagrid’s Motorbike Ride was still a 60-minute wait. It’s our favorite ride.

Hagrid’s ride and the VelociCoaster are great. Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls water ride is the best in the country. Hogsmeade is really cool for Harry Potter fans. But they’ve shortened the King Kong ride and the Poseidon attraction and another ride (don’t remember the name) closed, so it’s not as good a theme park as it used to be.

We rode all of the non-kiddie rides and had a leisurely lunch. Without the long lines, we were done by 2:30. I wanted to go ask for a partial refund on our tickets and leave, but we decided to go ride Hagrid and VelociCoaster and the Hulk twice.

We like Silver Dollar City because it’s cheaper ($89), they still have shows, and the employees are friendly. And it has a lot of trees and shade. At Universal, there’s no shade and few places to sit down, so your feet get really sore. They discontinued their shows years ago. Disney at least still has a lot of shows where you can sit and relax for a few minutes.

Date of experience: May 2024
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2024

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent visit. I apologize for the various experiences you described that caused you to leave our resort feeling disappointed. Please rest assured that these concerns have been documented, so they may be shared with the appropriate leadership teams in the parks. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to Guest Services at (407) 224-4233 or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com and reference this review. I hope you will choose to visit us again soon.

-Laura

Reviewed 3 May 2024

Everything seemed fine until a cast member Rouge from the Xmen ruined the experience. Shortly after, I asked to speak to the park manager to explaine the situation and was told NO. I was told by the entertainment manager and I quote "I do not care" and he will not be addressing anything. So I stood there in disbelief but I guess the non accountibily has reached Universal Island, FL. A simple sorry would have worked but they tryed to intimidate me with approximately employees standing around me. Perhaps this manager needs to work on his public relation skills as I would not want anyone else to experience this situation. I was not removed from the park or asked to leave because I did nothing wrong. My mistake was speaking with a inept manager.

Date of experience: May 2024
2  Thank Jeff C
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2024

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your review. We would like to learn more about your visit to see how we can assist and formally document your feedback to share with the proper leadership teams further. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233, or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. When contacting, please provide your review username. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 May 2024

Excellent park! Stayed mostly in Hogsmeade, because we were basically at Universal for the Harry Potter worlds.

My only complaint is that I wish that Flight of the Hippogriff was MyUniversal Photos enhanced (Forbidden Journey and Hagrid’s Motorbike were), so I can safely have my photo taken of my reaction on the ride. Planning another trip here in the future; hopefully, this issue can be dealt with.

Other than that, park was great!

Hi there!

We appreciate your review! I'll be sure to share your comments regarding My Universal Photos locations with the appropriate teams. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com and reference your review username. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and I suggest enjoying The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2024

I LOVE this place! The Hulk roller coaster has been one of my favorites for years! I’m a roller coaster fanatic. The new Jurassic World VelociCoaster is unbelievable!!! I had a three year old and a baby with me and there were many things for them to do and see as well. They have the cutest Dr. Seuss area for kids. If you are a Harry Potter fan this place is a must see. Unfortunately, Harry Potter and the forbidden journey ride was down during this visit which was super disappointing! This is my favorite of the two Universal parks.

2  Thank ALSNashville
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and I will be sure to share your comments regarding attraction downtimes with the appropriate teams. I highly recommend checking out one of my favorite attractions here at Universal Islands of Adventure, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, next time! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 23 April 2024 via mobile

The worst park in the world! Harry Potter attraction down, Harry Potter bike down, 2 hours waiting and blocked for nothing,. We decide to go to Jurassic Parc attraction, the Coaster OK but the River down, one hour waiting for nothing. After 5 hours one attraction!!!
I complain but the guest service gives us two fast tracks we have already bought!!!!
They don’t want to hear anything!!!
We are sad and very upset. Travelling from France for that experience!!!!never again!!!
Maintenance of this park should be very light!!!

1  Thank Connector94750
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2024

Hi there.
Thank you for your review. I am deeply sorry to hear of any disappointment you may have experienced regarding attraction wait times and downtimes. We have sophisticated attractions, which feature state-of-the-art, one-of-a-kind technology; this occasionally results in ride downtimes, which cannot always be diagnosed and repaired immediately. In those instances, we devote all of our resources to restoring affected attractions to operational status as soon as safely possible. Please be assured that your feedback has been formally documented and will be reviewed by the proper leadership teams. We would like to hear more from you. At your convenience, please contact our Guest Services Team at 407-224-4233, or GuestServices@universalorlando.com, and provide your username. Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider visiting us again.
- Victoria