We were a party of 6 in 4 bedrooms. Ages 44-13...the service from Liz was outstanding! We could not thank her enough...so helpful, kind and easy to talk too. The pool is fab however it is in the shade by 3 which isn't always a bad thing as we have found the hottest part of the day to be between 2-5pm. We are a few minutes to Universal, $7 in a taxi but 20 mins to Disney Land costing either $30-40 in a taxi or you can get the shuttle from the hotel which we didn't find convenient. You can also use the I-ride then a local bus to Disney which takes 1hour20mins, so as you can imagine we took a taxi. If you stay here I recommend going to Applebee's for dinner, that became our 'local' restaurant due to it being round the corner which is what you need after a long day at the park...lovely food and staff.
Bed was always made by the maids everyday which was lovely. I would certainly stay here again. Ps we were in the old tower and no issues at all. On a holiday like this you are only in your room for sleep and the beds are so comfy xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Resort And Suites Orlando International Drive Florida