“Gluten free, Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free heaven!”
Review of Babycakes NYC - CLOSED

Babycakes NYC
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Gluten free, Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free heaven!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Lots to choose from, a well educated staff and even if you don't eat gluten free, vegan, paleo or sugar free, they have other kinds of treats for your palate! Don't be afraid to try the other items, you'd be surprised how great they are. If you have health/eating issues this is a great place to treat yourself and not have to worry what you are eating. Price points vary but everything is listed so you can see how much, the names and the specials for the day.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Candy S

Memphis, Tennessee
“Never waited on so we left”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The counter girl was too busy on her cellphone to help waiting customers. We waited a few mins then left. Overheard a few people complaining about how the cupcakes were very dry and not worth the price.......glad we walked away.

• Visited December 2013
Maryland
“Happiness With Frosting”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Far and away, the best glutenfree cupcakes I have had the pleasure of enjoying. Finding this bakery tucked away in Downtown Disney was one of the highlights of my visit, and if you or someone you love have a food allergy, Babycakes is a Do Not Miss!

• Visited January 2014
Edmond, OK
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We did't actually visit this location in DowntownDisney but we got these at our hotel, The Art of Animation resort. They were delicious and I can say that with all honesty since I am not gluten free; I just chose them because they were cute!

• Visited January 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Gluten free goodies”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Being a Coeliac can be rather annoying when you love cakes as much as I do as usually the choice of cake is rather limiting. I had heard about Babycakes NYC and was looking forward to sampling what they had to offer and I was not disapointed especially with the French Toast Cupcake. If you are Coeliac and visiting Downtown Disney then make sure you visit.

Visited October 2013