“Lousy”
Review of Babycakes NYC - CLOSED

Babycakes NYC
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My family and I were so excited to visit while at Disney as we had heard great things about this bakery on tv and I eat gluten free. First it was very hard to find as its a counter only in a building with other fast type foods in Downtown Disney. Selection was limited but we tried several cupcakes, cookieandirons a donut, all GF. They were all lousy except the donut. Cupcakes were dry and needed more frosting, cookies tasteless. We have a wonderful GF bakery near us at home which this one didn't even come close to. If they weren't so expensive at $30 for 3 cupcakes,m2 cookies and a donut, I probably would have thrown them away. I had the brownie cupcake- too dense, dry and tasteless. Skip this place,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Lots to choose from, a well educated staff and even if you don't eat gluten free, vegan, paleo or sugar free, they have other kinds of treats for your palate! Don't be afraid to try the other items, you'd be surprised how great they are. If you have health/eating issues this is a great place to treat yourself and not have to worry what you are eating. Price points vary but everything is listed so you can see how much, the names and the specials for the day.

1  Thank Candy S
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The counter girl was too busy on her cellphone to help waiting customers. We waited a few mins then left. Overheard a few people complaining about how the cupcakes were very dry and not worth the price.......glad we walked away.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Far and away, the best glutenfree cupcakes I have had the pleasure of enjoying. Finding this bakery tucked away in Downtown Disney was one of the highlights of my visit, and if you or someone you love have a food allergy, Babycakes is a Do Not Miss!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We did't actually visit this location in DowntownDisney but we got these at our hotel, The Art of Animation resort. They were delicious and I can say that with all honesty since I am not gluten free; I just chose them because they were cute!