We booked this hotel with a friend, we actually booked it at around 28 $us per night per person, so it was really cheap. I was worried that it was going to be like one of those backpackers´ hostels that is falling down, but nothing at all. Room was big and with all the commodities. Housekeeping was done without problem everyday. We stayed there for 9 nights, which was a lot. Location is excellent and the person from the front desk helped us a lot to make reservations for the bus to Bush gardens, to buy other tickets, etc. For that price, it was excellent!
Only advice would be for the breakfast, it needed something fresh such as fruit or more juice, too much pastries and if you didn´t arrive before 8:30 you couldn´t find milk or yoghurt and they wouldn´t refill anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the Ramada Convention Center I-drive Orlando and you'll stay close to all major central Florida attractions while enjoying popular amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and more. Located just 2 miles from Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, and only five miles from Walt Disney World, this hotel offers unparalleled convenience. The Orange County Convention Center is only 1 mile away. You can take care of your shopping needs at Florida Mall or The Mall at Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Easy Market Spa, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Convention Center i-Drive Hotel Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando
- Ramada Inn i Drive
- Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center Florida