When I arrived between 3:30 and 4 AM, the front desk attendant told me that the computer system was down and I was wondering if I was going to be charged a no-show penalty. He could not be very helpful, but still checked me in. The next morning, everything was straightened out with a different attendant. Overall, my room was nice and comfortable. Some of the lights didn't work. They could have been unplugged and I did not feel like reaching into the tiny crevice between the furniture and the wall to plug them in. It was no big deal to me since the other lights that worked were enough for me. In the bathroom, the light would sometimes take a long time to turn on after flipping the switch. I liked the variety of breakfast items and the swimming pool. Overall, I would be interested in staying at this property again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the Ramada Convention Center I-drive Orlando and you'll stay close to all major central Florida attractions while enjoying popular amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and more. Located just 2 miles from Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, and only five miles from Walt Disney World, this hotel offers unparalleled convenience. The Orange County Convention Center is only 1 mile away. You can take care of your shopping needs at Florida Mall or The Mall at Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Convention Center i-Drive Hotel Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando
- Ramada Inn i Drive
- Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center Florida