“Too Many Bad Things”

Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Ranked #301 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed July 11, 2014. Beds sunk in the middle. Damp and mildew in the rooms. Ceiling fell in outside our door and we reprted it at 7am. It took until after 11 am to clean up the mess. Hallways and elevator were so hot and over crowded. Breakfast food cold. Lobby was dirty and hot as well.Poor management and quality. House keeping kept knocking on the door from 8 am until 11 to see when we were checking out. she didn't speak english and couldn't understand

Room Tip: dont bother
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Y3946AYdavidm
There are newer reviews for Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We would like to personally thank the front desk clerk Ms. S for a perfectly wonderful room and experience. We were stuck in a really bad hotel and this young lady came to our rescue !
We would also like to thank the staff at this hotel for fixing all the little things that needed attention. Ok, so the pool pump was broken. Big deal. I was so exahausted from the other water theme parks I attended I just want a quiet clean room. To our 3rd floor housekeeping lady muchos besos for working so hard. Thank you Thank you.

I will be back !!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 26 June 2014

So I needed to get away from the house for a week and I needed something fast with a good price. I went to Priceline.com and ended up with this hotel with the "set your own price" option. I came in and was given my room by the front desk girl, Cira, I enter the 2nd floor room and was attacked by the strong smell of smoke in the room AND I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING FOR A SMOKING ROOM. The phone was broken and the tub faucet was leaking. I put up with it for two nights before I saw baby roaches in my room and called for a new room. I was soon upgraded to the third floor thanks to the front desk manager. I thought that would be the end of my problems. Once settled into the new room, I realized that the WiFi did not work and I couldn't make any calls. I used the sign that was in my room to call the internet technical support, Ethostream. After 20 mins on the phone with them, (had to call twice SINCE THE CALL KEPT DROPPING) they told me they did not service that hotel anymore. I soon went to the front desk and they told me how weird it was that I had no WiFi. I was told someone would look into the internet but no one has gotten back to me. I officially have two more days at this hotel. AND I WANT TO NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. Maybe this hotel is for families who don't spend a lot of time in the room but for me, a local, who wanted to get away and use the hotel, this was awful.

Room Tip: Second floor has terrible rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

By far the dirtiest place I have ever stayed in. Bathroom was filthy and the toilet, light switch and door were disgusting. Not sure what was dripped down the front of the refrigerator and TV screen and not sure I want to know. There was mold growing inside the frame of the pictures above the beds. I refused to let my family shower. When I complained to the management they agreed to waive the service fee. $4.50 was taken off of our bill.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

No towels, they never left bathroom paper, no soap, air conditioner dripping water & the rug was wet. The bathtub was clogged, during 8 days they never cleaned the rug with a vacum.We noticed in
frontdesk & no changes. During 3 days elevator was not working continiously
Last year was very different. Definetly NOT RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed: June 2014