“Good but a little disappointed”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #974 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good but a little disappointed”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The service and atmosphere is really good but I was a little disappointed about the food, it was a bit underwhelming in comparison to the TGI Fridays I'm used to back in the UK. The location is good though and a great place to stop when leaving Universal Studios.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
“Waited a long time just to get our main before our starter”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered a sharer starter which did not arrive then our main arrived, which we had to send back at last we got the sharer stater. Drinks took ages to arrive!!! Then we had to wait again for our main...a manager came over to explain that our main was being made again fresh...but it would have been nice to have been told this when our starter was given to us...45 mins wait for a starter and 45 mins wait for main.......we ended up leaving really dissapointed...not a good start to our first meal in orlando happy holidays
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lindsey S
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Good evening dinner”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I arrived a day before the rest of my family, and spent the day at Universal Studios. Afterwards, I went to TGI Fridays for dinner and a beer to relax after lots of rides and entertainment. I redeemed some of my Friday's points for a burger, and was given chips and salsa as a Fridays Stripes member. I also ordered a couple beers to go with my dinner. I ate at the bar, and there was good excitement as the basketball playoffs were taking place. I enjoyed the meal, though service at the bar was a bit spotty. At one point, I'd asked for some extra condiments, which I gave up waiting on and which never arrived before I concluded my meal. The bar service, though, was pretty good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank cab3
Bergen, Norway
“Ok reastaurant”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Ok food with ok drinks. Had to ask a couple of times for the drinks and received the wrong bill.
In total it was a regular TGI Fridays-restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Pleasant Hill. Illinois
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We ate here most mornings. They offer a buffet breakfast with a nice variety of foods. The cold stuff was cold ad the hot food was hot.

Visited June 2014