“Good and bad meals...”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #973 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We ate here a lot as it was attached to the hotel (Holiday Inn across from Universal).

We had some good meals, but unfortunately our last meal (on the last day) was so awful I didn't pay for it. The management apologised, but it did make for a poor ending to our holiday.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Had my daughter's Birthday get together here. It was Sunday! Our party was quite large, it was a little disappointing we colud not be all seated in the private room area (my daughter had been there before with a group and enjoyed it) but the Manager explained it might be too much for one waitress. Had to wait a little while for tables in the back but It worked out well. Our waitress Gwen was awesome I did not catch the other waitress's name she was awesome too. The food came out quicker than expected. The prices are reasonable. The only thing was I did not get a to go box for my shrimp because after paying I think our waitress might of got caught up with other guests (it was quite busy) but had wanted to give her an additional tip for taking care of all of us. So that was unfortunate! All in all it was a great place for a get together!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service and atmosphere is really good but I was a little disappointed about the food, it was a bit underwhelming in comparison to the TGI Fridays I'm used to back in the UK. The location is good though and a great place to stop when leaving Universal Studios.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ordered a sharer starter which did not arrive then our main arrived, which we had to send back at last we got the sharer stater. Drinks took ages to arrive!!! Then we had to wait again for our main...a manager came over to explain that our main was being made again fresh...but it would have been nice to have been told this when our starter was given to us...45 mins wait for a starter and 45 mins wait for main.......we ended up leaving really dissapointed...not a good start to our first meal in orlando happy holidays
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

1  Thank Lindsey S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I arrived a day before the rest of my family, and spent the day at Universal Studios. Afterwards, I went to TGI Fridays for dinner and a beer to relax after lots of rides and entertainment. I redeemed some of my Friday's points for a burger, and was given chips and salsa as a Fridays Stripes member. I also ordered a couple beers to go with my dinner. I ate at the bar, and there was good excitement as the basketball playoffs were taking place. I enjoyed the meal, though service at the bar was a bit spotty. At one point, I'd asked for some extra condiments, which I gave up waiting on and which never arrived before I concluded my meal. The bar service, though, was pretty good.

1  Thank cab3