“Great staff and quiet location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #101 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“Great staff and quiet location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

I stayed here with my daugther and her friend in October during Halloween Horror Nights. The hotels was very convenient to Universal and other attractions. There were plenty of places to eat close as well. We were very comfortable in our room -- one of the biggest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. Staff was very helpful especially Leslie at the front desk. I would not hesitant to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Hello rudygator,

We also wanted to tell you that we appreciate your comments and review.

It will be a pleasure to have the opportunity of serving you in the near future.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Turkish first
Poplarville, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

My family and I drove all the way from Poplarville Ms. and after such a long ride with many kids, we got to our hotel, to be welcomed with open arms, our room was ready fast, and our stay was wonderful. The managers and the staff were so pleasant. In the A.M. we had a wonderful breakfast, and all the kids just loved ho0w they were able to have what ever juice or type of food they all liked. Some wanted cereal , others fruit and then the waffels were great. I do know that we will be returning to Orlando again, and I also know where we will be staying. If every Hampton Inn is as pleasant, I will definitely be looking for one on all my travels.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
hamptoninnidrive, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, 26 July 2013

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

I drove 17 hours straight from New York City to Orlando and I searched a hotel room to stay once I got there and I can honestly tell you that it was the cleanest quietest, and most comfortable room that I have ever stayed in. My next trip I will definately make it my business to book there again. Thanks Ray NYC

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank raypena66

Mountainside, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

We were disappointed with this Hampton Inn. The overall feel of the hotel is it tired and need of a renovation. The location worked for us, but room furniture was tired and was ready to be replaced.

Breakfast was just okay. We have stayed at other Hampton Inn where breakfast was far better. I recommend they should copy what the other hotels are doing.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

I was brought to Orlando, FL to speak at a local church. During my stay I stayed in this hotel. The staff was incredible! The manager came out and greeted me, each person was friendly, and breakfast was hot and delicious!!! And the bed was so comfortable!!!! I will recommend this hotel to friends and stay here time and time again! Thank you for making my stay a memorable experience!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Springfield, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel during our Spring Break. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very spacious and clean! Anytime I needed something, the staff was right there waiting to meet my needs. The front desk staff was very helpful in giving us information on what to see and how to get there. There is so much to see and do on International Drive. There are lots of shopping areas and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, and housekeeping was very efficient and courteous. Every morning the breakfast was hot and tasty with many different choices. I definitely plan on a return visit.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Five times a year I stay at this property. I love it!!! Then staff here is awesome especially the Front Desk Agent, Ryan. =) The rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast is amazing. If you are looking to stay in a hotel in Orlando, this is the one! You will not be disappointed. Some of the other reviewers don’t know what they are talking about. This is an awesome hotel and there is no reason to stay anywhere else while visiting Orlando!!!

Room Tip: always try to book a suite!