Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #100 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Had a great start, clean room, and staff was very nice and friendly. Only complaint is we didn't have a microwave in the room when we checked in. So the next morning we told the staff we didn't have a microwave and the staff said it would be in the room by the time we got back. We get back to the room around 8pm and still no microwave. Went back to the front desk and requested the microwave again. Then it was finally delivered a short time later. When we made the reservations it states no refunds and didn't like the fact we had to request a microwave twice.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
We would like to thank you for previous stay at our hotel.

And also to let you know that we truly appreciate your comments.

Our guests are our greatest teachers,

It will be a pleasure to have the opportunity of serving you in the near future.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Turkish first
Markham, Canada
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Inn. Quick internet, plenty of parking, and good breakfast! I will return. Staff listened to my wants. They went above and beyond to meet my needs. True HD television was a bonus during down times. Bed was comfy and fresh. Easy to set room temperature.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive comments. They truly mean so much to so many people. The fact that you said that you would return truly was like the icing on the cake. It will be an honor of to serve you and your family during your next trip to Orlando. Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.
South Bay, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Wasn't very clear about security deposit and it takes too long to return back to account and it was explain to me that my account was already bill but the money didn't come off my account until three days after I checked out

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive review. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your prompt return. Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive.
atlanta, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

this was a great hotel and very specious and the price was awesome and when i go back in april i will be staying there, the only problem was we had the air on high but one side of the room stayed warm but the was a very small problem and i enjoyed the stay overall

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is our guests that truly make us an awesome hotel. Thank you for the opportunity of serving you and your family. We look forward to a repeat visit very soon. Sincerey, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stopped at the hotel for a 20 hours stay on my way to Southern Florida. Arrived around 3:20 PM and was checked in quickly despite the check-in time being 4 pm. I immediately asked about the swimming pool but was told that it was out of service that day. That was a huge disappointment since I had just made my booking the night before and there was nothing to indicate that closure, and actually the way the pool was featured in the hotel's facilities was a big selling point to me. I was offered access to the pool in the adjacent hotel, but looked it up and the reviews weren't as good so I passed. Talked to the manager, who is a very pleasant lady, and she offered to cancel my reservation without charging me. The day was nearly gone and moving to another hotel at that point didn't seem very wise so I decided to stay despite being gutted about the pool. I had not swam for a year and was really looking forward to it, but that's life.

Anyway, they listened to my requests on the booking form and got me a 6th floor room which was as clean as any 5 stars hotel that I stayed in previously. They actually change the bed sheets and covers for every guest which is brilliant considering that in many hotels that cost twice as much they don't always do this. The room was spacious, it had a desk, a fridge, a microwave, an iron and an ironing board, a tea/coffee maker, and the bathroom had a good selection of little toiletries. I slept very well and never heard the ice making machine which was right across the corridor form my room, and in the morning had a heartily breakfast and even nicked an apple for the road! Was greeted on my way out by two cheerful ladies at the reception and embarked on the rest of my road trip with a smile.

The service at the hotel is similar to that of a small family run hotel where everyone genuinely cares, and the glitch with the pool is something that could happen anywhere so I will not let it affect my evaluation of this otherwise perfect place. Will definitely go back in the future, but if I find the pool closed again I will just fall to my knees in the middle of the reception and cry!!

Room Tip: High floors' rooms are really quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much for all your beautiful words. You truly provide a good service to the community. Ttaking the time to explain details, being thorough and thoughtful throughout the entire post. It's appreciated by all. It will be an honor to serve you again in the near future.
Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.
Cranston, United States
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great value for the price. Everyone was very nice, room extremely clean, breakfast great, computer room free w/printer, overall great hotel. This hotel seemed to be brand new or recently renovated. I judge a hotel by the bathroom and this one was perfect. No mold, dirt cracks - not a single complaint from anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The staff is elated with your post. Thank you for taking the time and letting the
TripAdvisor community know about your stay. We look forward to serving you again very soon.
Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.
Fruitport, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We loved staying at the Hampton Inn on International Drive. It was close to a lot of restaurants and gift shops and the hot continental breakfasts were great! The motel was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for saying that you loved staying with us.

If we may say with the risk of sounding warm and fuzzy.

"We love having you here". It will be a pleasure to see you amongst us again very soon.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive