We spent three days in the hotel. The hotel is not super fancy, but the price you pay for is well worth it because of how convenient and family friendly it is.
- Friendly hotel staff
- Kitchen area, you can stash up on simple foods and cook simple meals.
>Refrigerator, Microwave and Mini stove, pots, pans, utensils.
-The hotel is situated in an extremely convenient location.
>1 minute drive to Wet' n Wild, 5 minutes drive to Universal Studios, 5 minute drive to Orlando Premium Outlet
>Walgreens, 7/11, iHOP, Denny's, Red Lobster are all 1-3 minutes driving time from the hotel
- Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner (with different dinner options every night)
- The air con was blowing directly at one of the beds, so we had to sleep on the other bed.
- No safe in the room
- Dirty stained towels in the kitchen (they have been washed, but the stains on them calls for replacement)
- The door dividing the living room and bedroom could not be closed properly.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone (especially families).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Orlando-Nearest To Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Universal
- Suites Orlando
- Homewood Orlando
- Homewood Universal Suites
- Orlando Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Orlando-Nearest To Univ Studios Florida