Spent one night here 3/19. Overall the property is nice and the rooms are decent. The one issue I had was no hot water in the master bathroom. Didn't notice until the morning of my departure. I took a cold shower and proceeded to checkout where I mentioned it to the young lady at the counter. She didn't acknowledge the issue, offer an apology, or make an attempt to satisfy me. Very very disappointed by her. If I had more time I would have made an issue of it but I had places to be. This young lady ruined an otherwise pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Stylish, Two-Towers Vacation Resort in the Heart of Orlando Westgate Palace Resort is an amazing two-tower, lakeside Orlando, Florida, hotel that lies just off world-famous International Drive and within walking distance of Wet 'n Wild(R) Water Park and more than 200 specialty shops and family-friendly restaurants. Guests enjoy spacious accommodations that feature all the comforts of a fully furnished home and a multitude of onsite amenities, including a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, Pool Bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Palace Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Palace Orlando
- Westgate Palace Resort Orlando, Florida