“Just another buffet”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Read good things about this place but was severely disappointed. Food was subpar and cold. Had to wait a long time to get a water and for food to be replenished. Me and the guys were just looking for a place to get good Chinese food and lots of it. Sadly this was not the place to be.

There are newer reviews for Mei Asian China Buffet

Reviewed 23 June 2014

5 out of 7 family members experienced stomach upset and running after we had dinner there. we got to learn later that the food left over in the lunch buffet is usually mixed with the dinner buffet.

1  Thank Serah M
Reviewed 18 June 2014

You should come to this restaurant before 4.30 pm when they serve lunch buffet.
This is definately one of the best picks in Orlando. The price is only 8,50$ for adults and half price for children 5-10 years. Children under 5 eat for free.
The lunch selection is great. Here you have lots to choose from. They serve various selection of beef, pork, chicken, fish, crawfish, schrimps and shells. On top of that you can try different soups, fruits, vegetables, sushi, cakes and icecream.
The taste is good and as authentic as you can get in a buffet restaurant in Orlando.
But remember- eat before 4.30pm. After that you have to pay 14.95$ for the same buffet. They only add more schrimps and steaks. For dinner you can pay 3$ extra if you want snow crab.
Soda is 1,75$ incl. refill.
Another tip is to find a coupon in one of the many coupon books in Orlando. Here you will find a 10% off coupon, making this an even better deal.
Service is good compared to other Chinese buffet restaurants. Lots of free parking outside.
We will come back for lunch for sure and hope they will serve free wifi next time.

1  Thank TranFamilyNorway
Reviewed 30 May 2014

At 2pm the food was hot, we were seated immediately, phenomenal variety, all the pans were filled or were quickly refilled. The cold sides of the buffet tables were cold and well filled. After reading other reviews I think they must have had a manager change because I was impressed. There were lots of other people coming and going, with nobody complaining or leaving very quickly.

1  Thank Sommy_1
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visited this establishment during our spring break trip to Orlando. Although I will say the selection was nice it wasn't worth the $71.15 for 3 adults and 1 child to eat there since we dono't eat a lot (we just like a selection). I wondered why they said "you pay after you eat" when we walked in and asked to pay and I'll also admit I should have known better when I didn't see a price for the buffet displayed upon entering. I would eat here again if it was priced better but it made me learn a lesson about asking about costs BEFORE I eat.

1  Thank ebitner