“Great place for a stogie and a drink and no kids :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 150 Nightlife in Orlando
Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place for a stogie and a drink and no kids :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

If you want to take a break from the kids and enjoy some adult fun, a good stogie and a drink, then this place will work. Great atmosphere, good selection of cigars and prices are within reason. Had a great time. Excellent service with Karen and Monica.

Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Great Refuge for Adults to Chill!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

We were visiting Downtown Disney. It was pouring rain, so my wife and I decided to try to find a refuge from the rain. Unfortunately, everyone else had the same idea. The restaurants were either full or had long lineups. We decided to head back across the bridge closer to where we had parked. Just before reaching the bridge we spotted Fuego by Sosa Cigars. Who would think there would be a cigar lounge at Disney? I give them credit for trying to appeal to all tastes and interests. Fortunately, the lounge was half empty, so we walked in and were quickly welcomed and seated. We went at the right time, because the place filled up quickly. The place itself is impressive. It has a high ceiling, nice low level lighting, and a fire and ice theme. The bar is lit and looks like ice, while there is red lighting on the wall behind the bar that looks like fire. I liked that there were both men and women in the lounge smoking cigars and drinking, so it did not feel like just a men's club. My wife felt comfortable joining me in smoking a cigar. Our server provided good service and was very attentive. We told him we wanted cigars and drinks. He helped us select cigars. My wife had one of those little wafer Acid flavored cigars and I had a more traditional Carillo corona. Our server cut and lit the cigars for us. We also ordered drinks. I had a type of manhattan with Bulleit Boubon and Grand Marnier on the rocks. Delicious, strong, but not too sweet. It went well with a cigar. My wife had a grapefruit citrus daquiri, which she enjoyed. Very refreshing. A cigar lounge can get smokey and uncomfortable, but that did not happen here because of the excellent ventilation and air conditioning system. The music was excellent, including latin, 60s, 70s, and more. The ambiance, including lighting and music, was great. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. The service was great, and our server came by periodically, to empty the large ashtray and ask if we needed anything else.

Fuego is a bit expensive, but most things in Disney are. Two cups of cappuccino cost $12.00!! That is the most I have ever paid for cappucino! They were excellent though, I have to admit. For that price, they should have added liquor and made it an Irish or Spanish Coffee. As long as you can accept the prices, I highly recommend this small cigar lounge for adults looking to get away from "children's Disney" or just to get out of the rain and chill!!
(Skip the cappuccino though:)

Visited August 2012
Porter, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice establishment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

This is a small shop and can be difficult to find. The employees were knowledgeable and very friendly. The selection is rather limited. They have their own brand and then a few high end cigars, but that is about it. If you are a fan of Cuesta Rey or Romeo and Juliets, you will not find what you want. I bought a couple of different Sosa Cigars and none of them have disappointed yet. This would be a five star rating if they had a larger selection.

Visited July 2012