US$258
US$213
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$97
US$113
US$86
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$114
US$107
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$258
US$206
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$200
US$424
US$386
US$478
US$449
1,460 results
All reviewsindoor whirlpoolroom was cleanport canaveralan early morning flightmake your own wafflesrestaurants within walking distancewaffle makershort staybusiness centerfree shuttlefree breakfastyogurtshuttle servicecheck in was quickrental carone night stayhot tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew in late and wanted something close to the airport. The only thing I have to complain about was the shuttle service pickup from the airport. It them them almost 45 minutes to pick us up. The rooms were nice and restaurants are within walking distance. The staff was great. We used the shuttle service once again in the morning to head back to the airport and that went without any problems. It is really close to the airport. I definitely didn't hear any airport noise. Great place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Many thanks for choosing Wingate Orlando Airport Hotel!

I do apologize for the delay in the pick up time from the Airport. I will certainly share with Staff!

We look forward to hosting your future stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is a very nice mid level hotel- fairly updated, nice clean rooms, etc. The indoor whirlpool is very nice- this area could use a little sprucing up. Right down the road from the airport- about a 25-30 minute drive to the theme parks. Breakfast has a good selection. Conveniently located near lots of restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I, thank you for choosing Wingate Orlando Airport Hotel!

Yes, the jacuzzi area will be spruced up! We have an upcoming renovation in the next couple of months, for the Lobby and the common areas. We are very excited and we certainly look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Wingate by Wyndham hotel was very nice. My husband and I had no complaints. A variety of food choices in the area. King bed was so comfortable. We only heard one plane since the hotel is located by the airport. I enjoyed the indoor Jacuzzi! Very relaxing. I would suggest a bath mat in the tub. The tub was so slippery and could cause someone to get injured. Definitely in a handicapped room for the disabled

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I searched and searched for a hotel near the Orlando airport, with an early AM shuttle -- 4:30 AM. That's all I needed, really. But instead I found a staff who went above and beyond to help me when I checked in, and needed to find a gas station that didn't charge $5.00 a gallon for gas to refill the rental tank, and several other things. They allowed me to check in early. The room was spotless and up to date. The bed was comfortable. I can't say enough about this hotel!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing Wingate Orlando Airport Hotel!

Thank you for posting your review and your kind words!

~ We certainly look forward to hosting your future stays!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

If you’re traveling to Orlando for only a day or two, and you aren’t renting a car, this hotel is an excellent option. Their shuttle will take you to and from the airport, and there are many bars and restaurants within walking distance. (I highly recommend Sonny’s BBQ.)

The rooms are spacious and include a microwave and fridge. The hotel is very clean and modern. Free WiFi is always nice to have. The staff is friendly and helpful. I did not use the pool, gym, or hot tub, but they looked nice.

The acoustics in my room were very strange. I couldn’t hear anything between the walls, but everything that happened in the hallway sounded like it was happening in my room. If I ever stay here I’ll have to remember to bring ear plugs.

Breakfast is what it is. Eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, fruit, toast, etc. It’s not unlike every other hotel’s free breakfast buffet anywhere in the US.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo