I believe the hotel needs to be at least good for a vacation to be perfect and BoardWalk Villas was awesome.
We were at Disney during the week of May 26-June 1 and stayed at BoardWalk Villas after a friend recommended it to us. There were no lines at check in. The one bedroom villa was perfect size, decent size kitchen and awesome bathroom(+ closet). The king bed was super comfortable and even the sofa bed felt like a real bed. The kitchen had all the basics and all the utensils were clean.
BoardWalk is very close to Magic Kingdom and they have buses every 15-20 mins. We did not have a problem waiting for a bus. It is walkable distance to epcot (to a side entrance). It is a bit of a bus ride to Animal Kingdom (30 mins including couple of stops). Decent boat ride to Hollywood Studios.
The pool is good and was never crowded but I found the life guards to be rude (all other hotel staff were very nice).
About us - Husband, Wifey, Kid 1 (3 years) and Kid 2 (1 year)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens-plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney's BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disney Boardwalk Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas Orlando, Florida