My family and I stayed at the Boardwalk Villas in late September 2013. We had a one bedroom standard view. The resort is fantastic. The EPCOT resort area is inbetween both the EPCOT and Disney Hollywood Studio parks. There are plenty of places to eat in the area and entertainment opportunities. The design of the resort is reminiscient of Northeastern US beach locations from the early 1900's. The pool area is fun with a great slide. We got to ride surrey bikes around the resort area.
One of the best DVC resorts in Walt Disney World. You can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens-plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney's BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disney Boardwalk Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas Orlando, Florida