We have stayed at the Boardwalk Villas five times for a total of 44 nights, and have not had a single problem. Yes, the rooms on the villa side are slightly worn, but that does not detract from the overall experience. The service there is excellent, the free nightly entertainment on the Boardwalk is fantastic, the pools are clean and amply staffed with lifeguards, and there are a zillion things to do within a short walk.
If you stay here, make it a point to spend a night or two watching the aforementioned free shows, which run continuously from 7-11. There are magicians, jugglers, acrobats -- you name it. And if you have children, make it a point to drop by the Community Center to see whether anything there (also free) catches your eye. Many families seem to skip these experiences, but I can say that some of the most magical moments we've had at Disneyworld have been on the Boardwalk or at the Community Center -- at no additional charge. Take a look!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens-plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney's BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disney Boardwalk Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas Orlando, Florida