Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,341 results
All reviewsbedroom villadvc membersbeach clubflying fishpizza windowespn clubespn zoneclown poolcommunity hallworld showcasedance hallmagic kingdomshort walk to epcotquiet poolhome resortswan dolphinstandard view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Full disclosure: I am a Disney Vacation Club member and the Boardwalk Villas is my home resort. That said, we spent a week there this April for my birthday. It was five of us: my wife, my sister, my business partner and his wife and myself. The property is great and the service is excellent. The rooms are very comfortable (we had 2 studios) and wery well appointed. We've stayed there once before in a 2 bedroom villa (6 adults and 3 children) and it is really a great place to spend a week at WDW. For non-DVC guests it may be a tad expensive (300+ USD a night for a studio) but the place is well worth it.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are better, in my opinion, with easy access to pools, gardens, stores, gym, etc.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank LuisLQ
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We spent a week in the villas with our 2 eleven year olds. The small kitchen and room layout provides enough room and more importantly enough privacy between the rooms and the divided bathroom. It was a very long walk to our room, last room on the end of the resort. Easy access to the board walk and boat transportation.

Take time to stroll the boardwalk in the evening and catch the live performers. They are excellent and very fun. A lot of crowd participation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank WCEverett
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Just returned from a week long visit to the most magical place on Earth! We are lucky enough to have parents that are DVC members and have been able to stay at many different Disney properties. This was our first time at the Boardwalk Villas and it was positively the best resort for location that we have stayed at. Walking distance to Epcot, direct access to the Boardwalk, short boat ride or walk to Hollywood Studios. We have also stayed at the Beach Club Villas, Polynesian, Old Key West and several other properties. My top 2 are the Beach Club and Boardwalk Villas. Each resort has it's own positives and negatives. I prefer the rooms, pool and atmosphere just slightly more at the Beach Club. Very petty things, really. Boardwalk is older, the hallways are impossibly long (we were reminded of The Overlook Hotel in Stephen King's The Shining and kept expecting to see two little girl ghosts at the end of the hallway, if you could actually see that far)! The water in the shower was lukewarm and you actually have to leave the resort for dinner. Boardwalk does have a great lounge, called the Belle Vue Lounge that was a great discovery! Overall, a great stay and a beautiful resort!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevators if you want to avoid the world's longest hallways!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank 30dferry
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

If you're gonna spend like this, you must be willing to suspend your disbelief. I did, and I was at Atlantic City in the roar in' 20's. The lobby is lovely, as is the lounge. Very interesting nik-naks. Great grounds. Fine room. The Boardwalk itself is really fun. Rent a surrey...yes, w/ fringes. Plenty of dining and entertainment choices. Great pool area for the family..ride the slide! Easy walk to Epcot. Go

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Leonardo F
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have been waiting for years to use our DVC points to stay at this property, and we loved the location, so close to the two parks Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The hotel was disappointing, seems a little worn - broken tiles, unpainted area in room, not Disney standards and generally small and poor layout, only really one central bank of elevators, stairs were available but no fun if you are on the 5th floor. The boardwalk amenities were great...food, entertainment, shopping!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family