“Nice pla ce to go when it rains” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
WonderWorks Orlando
Ranked #32 of 229 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Bernville, Pennsylvania, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice pla ce to go when it rains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was a really fun place to go one day when it was raining. My biggest complaint was a lack of organization. I had to go up to the front of the line to ask a question because we already had our tickets and did not want to stand in the long line if not necessary but there was no way to know without going up to the front of the line and get a lot of not so nice looks. Place was crowded but as I said it was raining outside.
We also attended the magic show and dinner at 6:30 and it was a blast. I am still trying to figure out how he performed some of the tricks.

Visited July 2014
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Alicea R;

Thank you for visiting WonderWorks and The Outta Control Dinner Show!

We would like to hear more about your experience in our Ticketing Area. You may contact us directly at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com.

WonderWorks Management

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quite fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I've been here with my family and they really liked it! Personally, I think it's fun as a family activity. It's not that pricy, it's interesting, it's fun. I would come back anytime because alot of activities gave me a headache. But great if you like different things like hypnotizing, bubbles, 3D vision, etc.

Visited August 2013
Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good Fun and Value with the Orlando Explorer Pass”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This wee gem is ideal for a wet afternoon, evening alternative to a theme park. Our children found it to be great fun as well as educational and spent a good few hours here before we went on to the Outta Control Magic Show afterwards in wonderworks, this was also great.

London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonder works”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Really interesting, I really enjoyed it because there were so many wacky things to do and observe, worth a visit, decent evening out

1 Thank Florida x
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Waste of time and money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Wonderworks today with my 2 children and my mom. Bought our tickets in advance from our hotel in order to speed up entry to the attraction. When we got there, we had to wait in line outside in the rain for 30 mins, then when we finaly got inside we were told to get into another line with people who had to still buy tickets even though I told the staff member at the entra ce that we already had tickets?...we were then told to stand in yet another line to get out tickets " validated"?? I compilained about the lack of organisation and a manager called Brian came to talk to me. Offered to refund half of one ticket for our inconvenience , about $10,which considering I had spent $90, was unacceptable. When I refused the offer, he became rude and defensive. Apart from this, the attraction itself was simply not worth the time, trouble or money. Very disappointed.........

Visited July 2014
3 Thank tania b
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear tania b;

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at WonderWorks. We would like to hear additional information about the situation with your tickets. You may reach us directly at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com.

WonderWorks Management