“Fun for smaller kids”

and up
WonderWorks Orlando
Ranked #74 of 240 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have 16 year old twins but also had a 4 year old in tow so we were looking for somewhere that fit the bill for fun. It was a good time. Lots of things to do and good bang for your buck as far as Orlando is concerned. It's geared towards smaller kids, maybe 14 and under other than a few things. It's not an all day or even a half day adventure. I'd say plan 2 to 3 hours.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,592)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"all you can eat"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited this place a few times now an it's fun every time. The young kids enjoy it along with teenagers and my parents.
The art if cool each level is something new the laser tag is fun I enjoy it all.
This year we did the comedy dinner show which was slot if fun. The salad is fresh and the dressing was very good. The pizza is ok, I guess I'm just picky with my pizza
You get drinks also beer wine or soft drinks was included. My server pissed me off tho bc she was slow with the wine. And after a long day I want to drink eat and be entertained!!!
Over all it was another fun experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went here with friends to get out and about. What an amazing attraction this is. Ended up missing the 4th of July Fireworks from having so much fun, inside.

WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear dragonfly125;

Thank you for visiting WonderWorks! We are glad you and your friends had a great time! We look forward to seeing you again!

WonderWorks Management

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We only went to see the night show entertainment/food not anything else first off. We went here for the first time because we like comedy/magic so we thought it would be fun but it was just ok. After waiting in a long line to get in the little room they cram you in to sit with different people that you are going to have to share the food with for the next hour and a half. The food was a big shared bowl of salad, and popcorn, and then pizza was not good. The gave cake which was basically the only thing I ate besides drinking the watered down Pepsi they served. The actual act that we saw was alright I mean it's nothing I would pay to see again but hey at least we had entertainment while we were eating. I hope you enjoy yourself more when you go,by the way kids love it!

Dear foodjfam14;

Thank you for visiting The Outta Control Dinner Show! We appreciate your feedback about your experience. Our customers' opinions are valuable for future improvements.

WonderWorks Management

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 August 2014

If your kids like sciency type exhibits, this is a really good place to spend a few hours in Orlando. I would highly recommend the combination tickets as the Outta Control Magic Show is really good and the price for both includes lazer tag and rope adventure which the kids will love. The place can get very crowded during weekdays in the summer as it is popular with local summer camps. Most rides and exhibits had no line or just a minimal wait, but the roller coaster simulator consistently had a line and at times, the line was 45 minutes long. Other than that, The arcade was nice and contained plenty of different kinds of video and skill games, a rope adventure, 4D movie and lazer tag, which were all very good as well. For adults who are not tolerant of small children, this place is really not for you as children run, play, scream, laugh, etc.. in every single room.